NFC East draft grades

There are 3 comments on the Apr 27, 2009, NFL News story titled NFC East draft grades. In it, NFL News reports that:

Next up in RF365.com's draft evaluation is the NFC East, which got one of the few 'A' grades and one of the few 'D' grades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL News.

EDDIE J WILLIAMS SR

Pittsburg, CA

#1 May 1, 2009
I LIKE YOUR ARTICLE ON MY SON I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRADS MY SON ON HIS ACHIVEMENT IM EDDIES DAD
I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE HIM CALL HIS DAD AT OR JUST TELL HIM I LOVE HIM AND HE HAS A LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER
THAT WANT TO SEE HIM I KNOW HES IN THE NFL BUT HE DOES HAVE PEOPLE THAT LOVES HIM PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO HIM
THANK YOU
EDDIE WILLIAMS SR
Fathers Soap

Moscow, Russia

#2 May 2, 2009
Wow, you must some father for your son to not want to talk to you. Good job.

But not to worry, he is probably playing drop the soap with some of his new "boys".
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#3 May 5, 2009
Cowboys draft Grade: F

For drafting 12 losers. We will suck now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
News San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
More from around the web