Dolphins owner appalled by bullying s...

Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal

There are 3 comments on the The News Tribune story from Nov 11, 2013, titled Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

Ross said he plans to meet with Martin on Wednesday at an undisclosed location and that he has been in touch with the tackle through text messages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

Martins a Wacko

Florham Park, NJ

#1 Nov 12, 2013
Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross will only thing worse with his idiotic ideas. What's next for the Dolphins; pink uniforms?
Sreve Ross Dress For Less

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 12, 2013
Ross should be appalled about losing to an 0-8 team they had 11 days to prepare for. They suck.
Con-text

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 12, 2013
...owner appalled by bullying scandal...and losing to the Bucs....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
News San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Rachal 1
More from around the web