NFL talks to female reporter Ines Sai...

NFL talks to female reporter Ines Sainz about New York Jets - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN

There are 3 comments on the msn.foxsports.com story from Sep 18, 2010, titled NFL talks to female reporter Ines Sainz about New York Jets - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN. In it, msn.foxsports.com reports that:

When even Namath says to shut up, it's time for Jets to liste... Trash the talk Bears' LB responds to controversial remarks on women in locke... She wants answers The Steelers should, because they aren't stopping this guy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at msn.foxsports.com.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 18, 2010
Lady, you know what you look like. If you don't want that kind of attention, dress down. And watching that video with other reporter about this, you had your shirt unbuttoned to where your boobs were almost falling out of your shirt. Give us a break.

“To Each His Own....Opinion!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2010
She has no business being in a locker room if she's so damn sensitive. Bitches like her give all of us females a bad name.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 18, 2010
She's not sensitive. She does this for living. All she said was she felt uncomfortable. The NFL is the one pushing for professionalism of its players.

How many NFL players been locked in last few years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
News San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
More from around the web