San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Miami Dolphins cap? So, what's the problem?

Jul 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palm Beach Post

It seems 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick created a stir in the Bay Area by celebrating July 4 while wearing a Dolphins cap.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Cook

East Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Look 9ers fans it shouldn't be a big deal. Collin went about it wrong by saying to fans get a life; I will wear what I wana wear. It seams like he is gona start to get to big for his bridges. As fans we should not care what the guy wears on his off time; but that was a rude ass response. We have to remember loyalty doesn't exist when it comes to money. It is a Business at the end of the day. Look at what we did to Alex Smith, as a team; they did a business choice by trading him. Kapernick is going to be the next face of the nfl. When his contract is up we won't be able to afford him anyway! We as fans should not get to attached to him.. I can't see Baalke paying him over 15 mill a year. If Collin keeps playing the way he has been playing u must be Delusional to think a team will not offer him a 20-23 mill. Dollar a year contract.
Neek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Cook-so we went from the hat not bein a big deal to not liking his response because of it...to he's not gonna be a 49er for long...Wow! Quite a stretch..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jason Taylor Discussions

Search the Jason Taylor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal Nov '13 Con-text 3
Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Rachal 1
Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••