NFL: Cable holds first Raiders practice

ALAMEDA, Calif. a ' Early in Tom Cable's first practice as Oakland Raiders interim head coach, the special teams players gathered at midfield in a huddle before they realized someone was missing. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Ahwatukee

#43 Oct 13, 2008
Blanca Mojada Maldita...stop it. I need to stop laughing.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#44 Oct 13, 2008
PC Chavez wrote:
Huh? When would I cry when you make no sense? Again, what are you talking about?
Still don't know what your #36 post means. When did I become a Giants fan? Or a Rams fan? So what is your post all about?
hey you can push reply you don't have to count them. but anyways it does not matter. you get too angry! chill :) just simply find a team you want there is 32 of them. that way we can talk about your team instead of guessing if you like the giants or the rams better or whatever teams you mentioned you like.most guys or gals "haters"come to this post talking crap about the RAIDERS. some are 12 year olds that are afraid to say who their team is and hide behind our names "pussies"but others have "a" team that they back, not 10 of them! how old are you and why do i have to explain! shit , now i'm getting angry!(LOL)
RAIDER MISTERIO

Houston, TX

#45 Oct 15, 2008
Is JaMarcus Russell a bust? You figure it out....

Oakland Raiders | 1 - 4

Last Game
Oct 12 at New Orleans Saints,
Lost 34-3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
More from around the web