NFL: Cable holds first Raiders practice

NFL: Cable holds first Raiders practice

There are 43 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Oct 2, 2008, titled NFL: Cable holds first Raiders practice. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

ALAMEDA, Calif. a ' Early in Tom Cable's first practice as Oakland Raiders interim head coach, the special teams players gathered at midfield in a huddle before they realized someone was missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jason_the_raider

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 5, 2008
Go raiders we still love u tom cable/okland08
jason_the_raider

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Oct 5, 2008
Raiders we still love u we have faith show the world what u can do !!!!!!!!!!

PC Chavez

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Since: Sep 08

Laguna Beach/Santa Fe

#3 Oct 5, 2008
Die Traders, die!

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#4 Oct 5, 2008
PC Chavez...You are a loser.
Raiders will get back to prominence.
you punk

Matthews, NC

#6 Oct 6, 2008
PC Chavez wrote:
They aren't a team, they're a gang, and so are all their loser cholo fans, not to mention all the Black pimps! Aren't you embarrassed to be associated with criminals like that? The scum of the earth.
you stink, you looser
chatterbox87501

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2008
Sis, if not for the fact that Chicago is my kind of town, and da Bears have a NM connection, I could care less about football. I only watch because there is an off chance that a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader might have a wardrobe malfunction.

Raleigh, NC

#8 Oct 6, 2008
Every team has there Thug fans...we just get more publicity because we have the reputation from the 70's as being bad boys...look, the Eagles have a Court and Jail right at the stadium...how are we worse? You are just a hater....I am ok with that. your loss.
PC Chavez wrote:
They aren't a team, they're a gang, and so are all their loser cholo fans, not to mention all the Black pimps! Aren't you embarrassed to be associated with criminals like that? The scum of the earth.

PC Chavez

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Laguna Beach/Santa Fe

#9 Oct 6, 2008
RaiderFaith wrote:
Every team has there Thug fans...we just get more publicity because we have the reputation from the 70's as being bad boys...look, the Eagles have a Court and Jail right at the stadium...how are we worse? You are just a hater....I am ok with that. your loss. <quoted text>
What a bunch of hooey! Have you ever been at a Traiders' game? Puro thug Messicans and Black pimps. Very dangerous and scary. Every fugitive and parollee in California. Every single fan is a wannabe gangbanging pachuco. Go ahead, and try to find a White person at a Traiders' game (just like L.A., there ain't none!).

Raleigh, NC

#10 Oct 6, 2008
If you look you can see two or three white guys in this pic alone...again nice try!!
http://images.google.com/imgres...

PC Chavez

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Laguna Beach/Santa Fe

#11 Oct 7, 2008
How do you know they are White? Maybe they are "Spanish" or Wiggers.
JB WIlliams

Powhatan Point, OH

#12 Oct 7, 2008
They look like mezzicans...

PC Chavez

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Laguna Beach/Santa Fe

#13 Oct 7, 2008
There ain't a Messican alive who isn't a Traiders fan. It is a Messican thang.

Raleigh, NC

#14 Oct 7, 2008
Most Mexicans here in NC are Cowboys fans....
PC Chavez wrote:
There ain't a Messican alive who isn't a Traiders fan. It is a Messican thang.
PC Chavez

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2008
Yup, them too.

Pojoaque, NM

#16 Oct 7, 2008
I am not a Raiders Fan by any means, but the new coach of a any team needs to be given the freedom to whoop some a$$ to get his team where it needs to be. If you hire a coach let him run the team, stay in the owners box!!!!!
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#17 Oct 7, 2008
why do people get in on who is what color of fans? what does it matter.people are mixed everywhere! and so what what color they are! nfl is world wide with fans. what? there can only be whites in the stands? white gangs? when i went to the bronco/s there were rednecks alot of mexicans, who would think! and not that many blacks. charger games a mixture of all mostly mexicans. tom flores, won two with RAIDERS art shell first black head coach in nfl. madden superbowl and the winningest coach. players black and white hawaiian africans color or background does not matter. "unless you are a racist" it's about football! don't take this out of content. GO RAIDERS!!!=)
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#18 Oct 7, 2008
if you hate the RAIDERS just say so! alot of haters do. AND SO WHAT! it's not gonna change thing to make us lose more. it just let's us know we gotta win. when we do, than you can worry. so start worring! GO RAIDERS!!!=)

PC Chavez

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Laguna Beach/Santa Fe

#19 Oct 7, 2008
Raider Misterio, I didn't mean to make you cry. Calm down now.
Juanita Zapata
#20 Oct 7, 2008
The Raiders haven't been good for a long time. Doubt that will change anytime soon!

PC Chavez

“Hee-hee-hee, snort!”

Laguna Beach/Santa Fe

#21 Oct 7, 2008
Nutbag Al Davis is loonier than even before. He's got those Charlie Manson eyes now. The TV cameras show him more than the players during the game because of his crazy look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marshawn Lynch back with Raiders after suspension (Nov '17) Nov '17 Getting Farts 2
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
News San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1