A Jason Taylor timeline

A Jason Taylor timeline

There are 9 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 19, 2008, titled A Jason Taylor timeline. In it, Newsday reports that:

Was an All-MAC selection. Records five sacks in rookie season. 2000 Taylor notches 14 1/2 sacks and 37 unassisted tackles in his breakout season, earning his first Pro Bowl selection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Life time Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Jul 21, 2008
Being a Dolphin Fan all my Adult life and a 5th generation Floridian the only thing in the past few years to be proud of was Jason Taylor I guess it's time to start watching the Bucks!

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#2 Jul 21, 2008
what a waste of cap space; this guy is past his prime
TexHarley41

Big Spring, TX

#3 Jul 21, 2008
Thanks for everything JT!!!! Good Luck with the Skins!!
You Must Pray 4 Obama

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2008
Dolphins suck now, the suck later, and will continue to suck next year.

There will we lots of hooplaw in the beginning. But after many losses, the wannabe fans will disappear and the stadium will be like a marlins game.

Sell the team and move them out of Miami.

Since: May 08

west hempstead, ny

#5 Jul 21, 2008
my favorite Jason Taylor moment..a few years ago, against the Jets on a monday nite game, he walked into the corridor back to the locker room and he was CRYING!!..lol..like the lil Beyotch that he is..lol..buh bye crybaby..
dolfan denny

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Jul 21, 2008
GO,GO,GO !
guvsta

Loughton, UK

#8 Jul 21, 2008
A shame you focussed on the recent problems and skimmed over his actual career. A waste of space and a piece of cheap journalism.
alldone

AOL

#10 Mar 3, 2009
wow, poor little fella, a career only 12 years long, and all those millions gone, well, he cant have MY job, I need it more!
alldone

AOL

#11 Mar 3, 2009
better yet, he can join me at my job. i can always use another tag team partner who sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
News San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
More from around the web