Jason Taylor Meets with The Jets, Eve...

Jason Taylor Meets with The Jets, Even Though He Hates Their Fans

There are 5 comments on the Miami New Times story from Apr 7, 2010, titled Jason Taylor Meets with The Jets, Even Though He Hates Their Fans. In it, Miami New Times reports that:

We understand Big Tuna and Lil Tony don't seem pumped on the idea of bringing you back for another season with the Dolphins, but why you got to play with our emotions by reportedly meeting with the Jets? This is worse than that public flirtation you had with the Patriots before you ulitmately came back to Miami last season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Miami New Times.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2010
This is so stupid. I am originally from NY and I met Jason Taylor and most of the other Dolphins at Universal Studios... They had a day to relax as a team enjoying the theme park before they played the Bucs. The fact is Jason Taylor was very nice to me and I was ribbing him about how the Bucs would win, it was just preseason lol. It was all in fun. Fireman Ed is a jerk. This is no different than the Reggie Miller feud with Spike Lee. That is what its all about folks.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#2 Apr 9, 2010
I doubt Miami will resign jason taylor due to his age.
BobbyFla

Hollywood, FL

#3 Apr 10, 2010
YOu can learn to love any team's fan base if you get paid and are shown the respect your talent warrants. In the same respect, any team's fan base can learn to love a guy who will play his heart out, lead your team and win games for you: not to mention be the difference between going deeper into the playoffs or superbowl and watching it on television. If Miami passes on Taylor, they better hope the replacement is good, really good, because this decision will be highly visible all season. Sparano and Ireland will be answering that question on every single interview: especially the ones after highlights of Taylor's effectiveness on another team.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#4 Apr 11, 2010
BobbyFla wrote:
YOu can learn to love any team's fan base if you get paid and are shown the respect your talent warrants. In the same respect, any team's fan base can learn to love a guy who will play his heart out, lead your team and win games for you: not to mention be the difference between going deeper into the playoffs or superbowl and watching it on television. If Miami passes on Taylor, they better hope the replacement is good, really good, because this decision will be highly visible all season. Sparano and Ireland will be answering that question on every single interview: especially the ones after highlights of Taylor's effectiveness on another team.
Taylor was a solid OLB, but did not have many sacks last year, hense the reason he is not sought after this year. And perhaps either cameron wake or charlie anderson are now ready to take over the OLB spot. Certainly they will be thrown into the mix with whoever miami drafts.
Dolpharts

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 12, 2010
And totally blow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
News San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
More from around the web