Rex Ryan is the unapologetic ringmaster of Jets' media circus

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Rex Ryan is the unapologetic ringmaster of Jets' media circus. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The New York Jets are tied with New England atop the AFC East but stand alone as cult icons in the NFL's starched social circle, a talented team as entertaining as it is reviled for its full-frontal brazenness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Jackie

Babbitt, MN

#1 Oct 9, 2010
Now you going to tell us that deadspin is as reputable as this three ring circus in NY. Messages and pictures from the waist down from two years ago, give me a break. No pictures of faces? I wonder why? Because it is all a ploy and some jerk trying to be disruptive. Favre doesn't seem overly concerned because he knows its bogus and has seen a lot of that kind of garbage in his career. I'm sure there are a lot of pictures out there from the waist down after " pants on the ground".
FudgePackerKille r

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Vikings will win this one, the Jets are still over-hyped and over-rated. Rex will be responsible for giving Jets fans false hopes come season's end. It won't be an easy one, but this is pretty much a must win game already, and the Vikes will prevail!

SKOL VIKINGS!
Bruce

Caddo Mills, TX

#3 Oct 9, 2010
Deadspin need to get slap with a lawsuit and the female that make this false accusation about Farve. This circus needs to stop. Why didn't comes out when he was with NY Jets. Hmmm, go figure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
News San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
More from around the web