Redskins DE Jason Taylor undergoes minor procedure on left calf...

Taylor was kicked in his left leg in the second quarter of Sunday's 24-17 victory over the Arizona Cardinals . Read more
dgfldg

Miami, FL

#1 Sep 22, 2008
injury prone now.
John

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2008
Jason Taylor, A great football player. But, why is this now any news in Florida? Miami Dolphins let him slip away like several other great players.
Not Sure

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Sep 22, 2008
What a p***y!
Dolfan Rick Living in SF

Richmond, CA

#5 Sep 22, 2008
John wrote:
Jason Taylor, A great football player. But, why is this now any news in Florida? Miami Dolphins let him slip away like several other great players.
The truth is that the Tuna ended up doing the right thing by trading JT and getting the value he did.

I don't wish JT any injuries. I respect what he did as a Miami Dolphin. But this team is rebuilding and for JT it didn't make sense for him to stick with a rebuilding team.

The first reality is that he didn't want to get with Tuna's program. Second he may have avoided a lot of these nagging injuries if he decided to follow the wisdom of an experienced winner.

The second reality is that two rookie draftees named Philip Merling and Kendall Langford are beginning to pay dividends early in this season. Both are starting. Merling got his first sack. Langford already has two. They're just beginning to develop their capabilities that could lead them to the same success that JT had.

JT wouldn't have made a difference with this team. He's a wonderful piece of Dolphin history & lore. I'll take the risk of developing two studs with bright futures vs a long time stud that's near retirement.
Sportsfan Al

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2008
Too D ang bad serves you right, are you a football player or a Ballerina skip training camp and all of a sudden the dingmiester appears Tuna was totally right on that move
Dave the Wave

Cape Coral, FL

#7 Sep 22, 2008
Thanks for the 2nd rounder!
Dolphins Suck

Washington, DC

#8 Sep 22, 2008
Sorry to say this to you ladies but your team the Miami Dolls...they suck...so go back to your silly little sea side bars, listen to your latin music, and leave football to the pros.
Gio

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Sep 23, 2008
JT use to never get hurt, maybe he should of been working out with the team instead of dancing like a fairy in the offseason

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katina wants to end marriage with Dolphins' Jas... (Jul '06) May '14 Tupac 114
News Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Con-text 3
News Weekly Dolphan Recap (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ross Dress For Less 1
News Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline all business i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tim Tebonics 3
News San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in a Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Neek 2
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Gay 1
Jason Taylor - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ina 1
More from around the web