PREDICTION: Packers 24, Giants 17

PREDICTION: Packers 24, Giants 17

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 20, 2008, titled PREDICTION: Packers 24, Giants 17. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

With no Jeremy Shockey and a less than 100 percent Plaxico Burress , expect the Giants to lean heavily on the run.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

good job

Milan, Italy

#1 Jan 21, 2008
this was a good prediction...yeah right

You might as well jump on the Pats band wagon now
Who Cares

New Orleans, LA

#2 Jan 21, 2008
MYOB, why dont you go worry about some soccer game, thats more your speed over there in europe..soccer, perfect sport for that part of the world.....YAAAWWN
Spotter Truk

Hollywood, FL

#3 Jan 21, 2008
Wait - who's playing whom? Oh - yeah - frigid vs. frigid. Good game - wanted to see frozen fingers "snapped"! <rofl> Good - I hope both teams and all the crazy fans have black toes and finger tips. Dumb.
Spotter Truk

Hollywood, FL

#4 Jan 21, 2008
Oh - I'll take the Giants over the Packers. Can't stand Favre - admittedly, a great QB - when he's not frozen - although the Giants kicker kicked off 3 pts. to win. Wonder how THAT happened?
RACE

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Jan 21, 2008
Great how you picked the winner of the game to support now...as of 24hrs after the kickoff...maybe brady has room in his caravan for you.....Mine is full of real fans....black toes and all.
Spotter Truk wrote:
Oh - I'll take the Giants over the Packers. Can't stand Favre - admittedly, a great QB - when he's not frozen - although the Giants kicker kicked off 3 pts. to win. Wonder how THAT happened?
lambeau36leaper

Castleton On Hudson, NY

#6 Jan 31, 2008
IF THAT GAME WAS PLAYED ON A DAY WITH THE TEMP. IN THE HIGH 20'S OR LOW 30'S....THE PACKERS SCORE 35 POINTS...THE PASSING GAME AND IT'S DESIGNED ROUTES AND CUTS WAS INEFFECTIVE WITH THE BITTER COLD...THE 3RD COLDEST GAME IN N.F.L. HISTORY....THE WEATHER WAS A FACTOR AND I TRUELY BELIEVE THE ONE MOST AFFECTED BY IT WAS BRETT....NOT MAKING EXCUSES, JUST POINTING OUT THE FACTS. THAT WEATHER WAS "NOT" LAMBEAU FIELD WEATHER...BRETT HAS NEVER PLAYED IN THOSE CONDITIONS....TO THEIR CREDIT, THE GIANTS EXECUTED WAY BETTER THAN WE DID...THIS JUST IN!!! BRETT IS COMING BACK!!!...PACK..PACK PACK PACK~~~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Spitz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charles Woodson supports state union workers (Feb '11) Apr '11 Phillip Morris 4
News Green Bay Packers vs - Hosni' Walker (Mar '11) Mar '11 DWIGHT 2
News Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson backs Wisc... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Don from Kimberly 2
News Dave Zirin: Green Bay Packers Sound Off Against... (Feb '11) Feb '11 WhatIf 1
News Jersey Al's Green Bay Packers NFL Draft 2010 An... (Feb '10) Feb '10 GBPfan 14
News After loss to Tampa, Pack needs to rebound (Nov '09) Nov '09 normallylikeyellow 2
News Packers 14, Bucs 7, 1st Qtr (Nov '09) Nov '09 MN FAN 1
More from around the web