St. Louis Rams have first pick and no...

St. Louis Rams have first pick and no choice but to get a QB

There are 3 comments on the The Dallas Morning News story from Mar 10, 2010, titled St. Louis Rams have first pick and no choice but to get a QB. In it, The Dallas Morning News reports that:

The St. Louis Rams thought they had a quarterback in 2006. Marc Bulger flourished under new head coach Scott Lenihan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dallas Morning News.

Austin, TX

#1 Mar 10, 2010
your not a ram fan so don't act like we have to take sam bradford. i don't like bradford he could fall down and can't getb up because of his bad shoulder. colt mccoy is a better qb anyway. what has bradford ever won besides a couple college football games. he's ryan leaf in sheeps clothing.
thagt's my opinion

West Sacramento, CA

#2 Mar 13, 2010
we need D before any slapey rhetman said bradford is broken down and mccoy is sorry too.i dont know why we sigh aj.feeley...vick mite not be that bad,because are o-line need help..and he wont lose a game but mite just win a game or two..peace

Tacoma, WA

#3 Mar 16, 2010
The rams NEED a qb they NEED d fense and they NEED a better offense of line. we got aj feely thats ok gets ok qbs from the nfl then draft a d line. they have 2 choices d line men or a qb we will find out on draft day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moves by New York Jets' GM John Idzik may spell... (Mar '13) Mar '13 tonytocool 2
News Jets GM shows influence of Carroll (Feb '13) Feb '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Jets cut Pace, others and clear $24M in cap space (Feb '13) Feb '13 Devonshade 2
News New York Jets 2013 NFL Draft Wish List (Jan '13) Jan '13 Cook 4
News What the New York Jets Should Do in the 2013 NF... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Draft Dodgers 2
News Jets Trade Struggling OL Wayne Hunter to Rams (Aug '12) Aug '12 No TDs 1
News Rams Sign Sam Bradford For $78 Million (Jul '10) Aug '10 Good and Evil 4
More from around the web