Eagles T Peters ruptures Achilles tendon

Eagles T Peters ruptures Achilles tendon

There are 1 comment on the KRNV-TV Reno story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Eagles T Peters ruptures Achilles tendon. In it, KRNV-TV Reno reports that:

The Philadelphia Eagles announced on Friday that starting left tackle Jason Peters ruptured the Achilles tendon in his right leg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRNV-TV Reno.

steve-o

Stuart, FL

#1 Mar 31, 2012
I know that people laugh when I say that the evil in Vicks heart permeates the locker room and the team but hwere is another example of that in action.
In any case it is likely that the Eagles hold up the bottom of the division as long as Vick is there to stink up the morale of the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eagles' Carson Wentz has torn ACL, will miss re... Dec 11 RaiderFartvision 2
News Wentz tosses 4 TDs, Eagles beat Redskins 34-24 Oct '17 Big Farts 4
News Nick Foles to take 1st-team snaps on Tuesday (Nov '13) Nov '13 genevalove 1
News Only 1 Eagle makes NFL's Top 100 list (Jun '13) Jun '13 genevalove 5
News 2013 NFL Draft: Philadelphia Eagles Rounds 1-3 ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 bigken 1
News What analysts are projecting for the Birds. (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vick Hater 9
News Pro Bowl arrives with no Eagles in sight (Jan '13) Jan '13 just do it 13
More from around the web