49ers go with O'Sullivan

J.T. O'Sullivan will start at quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers when the NFL regular season begins next month. Full Story
jimmy

Hudson, NY

#1 Aug 24, 2008
jt is a great for the offensehe s has command of the offense
jimmy

Hudson, NY

#2 Aug 24, 2008
jthas command of the offense and accuracy and vision
Little Green

Doddsville, MS

#3 Aug 24, 2008
I believe the 49ers should get rid of Alex Smith. He has had every opportunity to prove that he is a franchise quarterback, and in my opinion he is a bust.
Little Green

Doddsville, MS

#4 Aug 24, 2008
I believe that Alex Smith will never be a franchise quaterback. When i watch him play i see no potential.
North Bay Viewer

Los Gatos, CA

#5 Aug 29, 2008
I would like the 49ers to fire Mike Martz and reinstate Alex Smith. You don't cut a QB that endured 4 OCs, no Oline, no WRs. That's all BS to cut Alex Smith. Cut the damn HC. If JT goes 2 and 6, do you then bench him or cut him? Thanks.

Start Alex Smith
Fire Mike Nolan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Jets Sign Braylon Edwards (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 9
Is Tim Tebow the Celebrity More Trouble Than Ti... (Dec '12) Dec '12 McElroy Jetson 4
Jets sign WR Jason Hill, waive rookie safety An... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Frank Fritz 4
Jaguars hire Mularkey as head coach (Jan '12) Jan '12 mwgfret 1
Bethel High graduate Guillory signs with 49ers (Aug '10) Aug '10 Coach Gibson 10
Kawakami: In Crabtree, 49ers get a gift and a p... (May '09) Jun '09 Jerry Riceman 2
Whether 49ers Prosper or Piddle Out, It's All D... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Bud Long 1
More from around the web