Bethel High graduate Guillory signs w...

Bethel High graduate Guillory signs with 49ers

There are 10 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Bethel High graduate Guillory signs with 49ers. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

The NFL Draft came and went in April and Bobby Guillory didn't hear his name. He tried to hook on with the San Francisco 49ers during a mini-camp in April but the team wasn't able to find a spot for him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Im A believer

Vallejo, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Good luck Babob.
Neva Gaddies

Fairfield, CA

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Congrats. I'm very happy for you.

Pleasanton, CA

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Good to hear some good news. Good luck to you Bobby.

Campbell, CA

#4 Aug 12, 2010
GREAT JOB BOBBY!!! Your hard work and dedication have paid off =)

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2010

Simi Valley, CA

#7 Aug 12, 2010
Good job Mr. Guillory you stayed with it and now you made it! Keep it up I will be looking out for you!
Carla Surber

Windsor, CA

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Everyone who has ever had the pleasure to know and work with Bobby knows what an exceptional young man he is and how hard he has worked to get to this point. Bobby's strength, courage, and determination, as well as the unwavering commitment and support of his family, continue to inspire me to be a better teacher and person. Way to go Bobby! We are all so very proud of you, and always have been.
valco dreamers

Vallejo, CA

#9 Aug 13, 2010
Babob, knew u could do it. Congratulations. Looking forward to watching you play..Determination, is everything..Do what you Do!!Be the roll model, we know you can be..
Remeco Gay Mules 17

Wichita, KS

#10 Aug 16, 2010
Good luck my boy happy to hear that for you man; but always remember what God has in store for you no one can miss that up so keep your head up at all time and let God take care of the rest.
Coach Gibson

San Jose, CA

#11 Aug 17, 2010
Congratulations 49ers, you have just pick up an awesome person and player, you will not be disappointed in. Keep working hard BaBob we know how you do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Jets Sign Braylon Edwards (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 9
News Is Tim Tebow the Celebrity More Trouble Than Ti... (Dec '12) Dec '12 McElroy Jetson 4
News Jets sign WR Jason Hill, waive rookie safety An... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Frank Fritz 4
News Jaguars hire Mularkey as head coach (Jan '12) Jan '12 mwgfret 1
News Kawakami: In Crabtree, 49ers get a gift and a p... (May '09) Jun '09 Jerry Riceman 2
News Whether 49ers Prosper or Piddle Out, It's All D... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Bud Long 1
News 49ers receiver Jason Hill to get more playing t... (Nov '08) Nov '08 sean 2
More from around the web