Shannon hopes to avoid a trap

Shannon hopes to avoid a trap

There are 18 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 22, 2007, titled Shannon hopes to avoid a trap. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A day after Miami's emotional comeback victory over Florida State, Randy Shannon wouldn't go as far as calling the win a season-saving moment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

UCanes

AOL

#1 Oct 22, 2007
I like the way U write your articles.Why don't U take over the blog since the other guy is more passionate about BB.
yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Oct 22, 2007
Two mediocre teams in the ACC and theu comes out on top...So what???? Wait until Va., Va. Tech, BC.....they'll lose all 3 by more than a touchdown....
billb

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3 Oct 22, 2007
And you are getting punked big time next year in The Swamp. This is a year to build up this team and get ready for you arrogant ***holes! What will it be this time? EIGHT IN A ROW!

Your arrogance about playing UM will bite you in the butt next year. You missed all the years you had a chance to beat us.
bill

Kenilworth, NJ

#4 Oct 22, 2007
yeagaytors,

you are a punk and the streak will remain in place.

tell timmy to get ready for some faster and harder hits.

we'll see if he's ready for the "pros".
Billy Bob

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 22, 2007
Like poor Wrecks Grossman.
Larry

Miami, FL

#6 Oct 22, 2007
Thanks to their 12th man (Xavier Lee) the huuricanes were able to win Saturday. Xavier Lee's performance may rank as one of the worst division 1 performances on record.
Mike P

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Oct 22, 2007
Larry wrote:
Thanks to their 12th man (Xavier Lee) the huuricanes were able to win Saturday. Xavier Lee's performance may rank as one of the worst division 1 performances on record.
Please buddy Risky Rix had way worse outings... I mean Sean Taylor was Rix's favorite receiver...
george g

Miami, FL

#8 Oct 22, 2007
yeagators wrote:
Two mediocre teams in the ACC and theu comes out on top...So what???? Wait until Va., Va. Tech, BC.....they'll lose all 3 by more than a touchdown....
like the way u lost to the U last 2 times the Geycos/Gaytors played with the big U??? like that? I remember that! do u?
bsss

Miami, FL

#9 Oct 23, 2007
Mike P wrote:
<quoted text>
Please buddy Risky Rix had way worse outings... I mean Sean Taylor was Rix's favorite receiver...
Great post!! LMFAO!!!
fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Oct 24, 2007
billb wrote:
And you are getting punked big time next year in The Swamp. This is a year to build up this team and get ready for you arrogant ***holes! What will it be this time? EIGHT IN A ROW!
Your arrogance about playing UM will bite you in the butt next year. You missed all the years you had a chance to beat us.
You are a genius Billy! You don't think the Gators are building this year too? 9 new starters on D and a bunch of Sophs on O! You guys can't even stop ACC opponents on D! We are young but getting experience this year and still playing well! On the other hand you guys are showing no improvement at all and losing to the likes of North Carolina! Oooh, we are scared of the Canes! As a matter of fact NOBODY fears the Canes anymore! You guys will be the homecoming game fodder in years to come!
fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Oct 24, 2007
george g wrote:
<quoted text>like the way u lost to the U last 2 times the Geycos/Gaytors played with the big U??? like that? I remember that! do u?
George, better beat NC State or you're looking at 5-7!lol You're not what you once were!
george g

Miami, FL

#12 Oct 27, 2007
fish wrote:
<quoted text>George, better beat NC State or you're looking at 5-7!lol You're not what you once were!
better beat the Bulldogs Mr. Fish,

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2007
Shannon & Miami are still a few recruiting classes away from being a legitimate contender again so these games are all about everyone getting good game time reps and experience.

They just don't have the horses right now.
Marve is the key for any near term shot at glory next year since Kirby is way too shaky to be a consistent player next year.
george g

Miami, FL

#14 Oct 27, 2007
yeagators wrote:
touchdown!!! Bulldogs!!! what? oh well another looser... maybe next year..ha ha ha
george g

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 27, 2007
fish wrote:
<quoted text>George, better beat NC State or you're looking at 5-7!lol You're not what you once were!
Fish...Fish... are the Bulldogs still scoring vs. the Geycos/Gaytors???:)
fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Oct 29, 2007
george g wrote:
<quoted text>Fish...Fish... are the Bulldogs still scoring vs. the Geycos/Gaytors???:)
Ya' got me george!
george g

Miami, FL

#17 Oct 30, 2007
hey fish no biggie...can't win them all, I still wish I had Big Teabow @ the U!!!!! good luck rest of season
fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Oct 31, 2007
george g wrote:
hey fish no biggie...can't win them all, I still wish I had Big Teabow @ the U!!!!! good luck rest of season
You too George! And thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Camp observations: Detroit Lions' Willie Young ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 phatso 1
News Answering emails: Detroit Lions are in no hurry... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Myfarts 2
News Detroit Lions ink Jason Fox to three-year deal (Jun '10) Jun '10 crazywhiteboy 2
News 2010 Detroit Lions draft class (May '10) May '10 MICK DUNDEE 3
News Surprise: Gibbs' Kevin Williams signs with USF (May '09) May '09 jahquan jackson 1
News UM football schedule has challenging start (Feb '09) Feb '09 cygnus34 1
News Harris ready to claim his position (Dec '08) Jan '09 Steve 35
More from around the web