Jets want to ground Campbell, Raiders

Jets want to ground Campbell, Raiders

There are 21 comments on the New York Daily News story from Sep 23, 2011, titled Jets want to ground Campbell, Raiders. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Rex RyanA refers to the right arm of Raiders quarterback Jason Campbell as a "bazooka" and estimates that the speed of his receivers is similar to that of a missile.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#22 Sep 30, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>actually TPF, i wasn't calling you a hater. you've shown your respect even if you were to talk trash. we get these guys that come off talking crap without talking football,just off the wall crap!(lol). but, it is what it is with them. i like the fact that if you were going to talk crap, at least let us know who your team is so we can talk football. you're like talking to your friend that is a rival of your team or a team we don't care for. you know how that goes? everyone has friends like that. it's all good. welcome! but,
IT'S AH RAIDER THANG!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Got you my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Browns agree to terms with lineman Paul McQuistan (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brown Stain 1
News Browns have no desire to play Alex Tanney at qu... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Jerry 2
News Identifying the NFL's Non-Peyton Manning MVP (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 1
News Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns: Spread Anal... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Cleveland Browns Sign Alex Tanney as Back-Up QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lee Marshall 1
News Browns focused on Steelers after a oeweirda los... (Nov '13) Nov '13 sonu 2
More from around the web