Would Al Davis approve of Palmer trade?

Oct 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox Sports

Greg Couch has been a national columnist at AOL Fanhouse and The Sporting News and an award-winning columnist at the Chicago Sun-Times. He was featured twice in "Best American Sports Writing" and was recognized this year by the US Tennis Writers Association for best column writing and match coverage.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

He's turning over in his grave so Hue can mount him properly

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OREGON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

(LOL) speak about getting turned over! bears cuntler keeps getting "sacked" AND "turned"-overs!
RAIDERS 2011!!!AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
(LOL) speak about getting turned over! bears cuntler keeps getting "sacked" AND "turned"-overs!
RAIDERS 2011!!!AL!
A good night for Cuntler is 6 sacks on his chin and another one in his mouth

“PLAY TO WIN”

OREGON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

i thought you loved the guy?(lol)
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
i thought you loved the guy?(lol)
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Not quite. Even though he's a bear now I grew tired of his whiny-pouty act here in denver. Rivers was right lol

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/oakland-raider...

We had this conversation when Palmer initially demanded his trade. I myself think Al Davis might've gone for Palmer, but not for the price we paid for him. He may have gone for my idea of a 2013 first round pick and an undisclosed late round pick

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

TexasRaider wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl /oakland-raiders/T1ISDBVG7VB87 1E0S
We had this conversation when Palmer initially demanded his trade. I myself think Al Davis might've gone for Palmer, but not for the price we paid for him. He may have gone for my idea of a 2013 first round pick and an undisclosed late round pick
Well, we had no idea that Jason Campbell was gonna get hurt and we might've been able to get Palmer at that price initially, but when times got tough it seems like this football team is trying to put together a miracle season for Al Davis.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OREGON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

Haleys Commet wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we had no idea that Jason Campbell was gonna get hurt and we might've been able to get Palmer at that price initially, but when times got tough it seems like this football team is trying to put together a miracle season for Al Davis.
i knew jason campbell was going to get hurt. he lasted this long because he was well protected and, it was just a matter of time and surely enough, he got injured "again"! this thing about putting a miracle thing for al davis is not so much because al davis passed away but it's more, the way that hue jackson functions. he doesn't sit around waiting for miracles to happen so we can win a championship, he makes things happen so that we can win a championship. thats probably what al davis would have done. thats what i would have done? thats what hue jackson does.
i love this coach as much as i loved al davis. probably because they think like me (lol).
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Cornelius the homeless c wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Davis died cuz he got aids from a homeless chinese man.
Hung Lo Dung?
Tony the Pizza Coach

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

Probably not early Al Davis, but recent Al Davis would've traded 2 1st rounders for Chad Henne and a purple zipper suit.
footballnation

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

The Palmer trade was a risky one, but Al Davis was a man who liked to make bold moves. Find out what if Al would have pulled the trigger here: http://www.footballnation.com/content/what-wo...

“PLAY TO WIN”

OREGON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

AL DAVIS, sang, I DID IT MYYYYYYY WAYYYYYYYYY!
he screwed all the nfl and rested in peace.
;) what a life. now say what you guys want bi.ches (lol).
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••