Jason Campbell Still a Short Term Solution

Full story: JustBlogBaby
Maybe if Tom Cable didn't have such a man crush on Bruce Gradkowski we might be having a different conversation right now. Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Feb 22, 2011
if ryan mallett, a jr. from arkansas razorbacks was to fall to the RAIDERS late in the draft it would be a good thing! along with that we need a veteran back up for jason campbell. one that can perform as well or better cause i agree with this article. jason campbell is a lock here with oakland,BUT? for future or as someone that will survive the playoffs is likely not going to happen! i wish he did, i hope he does?! jason campbell to me has to warm up to get started. he gets hit and is hurting in a way that is questionable if he will come back in the game. he's tough but fragile! once he warms up, look out! he can make some plays happen. we've seen it. so, he's good enough to stay as a starter.
i know gradkowski might be gone in 2011 but i still feel he should stay even if he was a third string. this guy has a heart for football! can play well but got injured way too easy. and i'll have to say, he was warned by his coaches to slide and not go head on with defenders. did he listen? no! but i bet that if he gets that grined into his head he would do that much better! only problem is,,, "he wants to be the starter" not good news for jason campbell. but thats the way it is with all backups, they are all hoping for that slight chance to shine. im waiting to hear the news from one of these backups that they pulled a TANYA HARDING on the starting (qb) so they could be the star (lol).
anyways, somewhere there will be news there sometime about a backup (qb) for jason campbell.
GO RAIDERS 2011!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Feb 22, 2011
I like Andy Dalton from TCU myself. It seems to me that any Raider QB is short term these days.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#3 Feb 23, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
I like Andy Dalton from TCU myself. It seems to me that any Raider QB is short term these days.
yea no lie! i wish j russell would have become that (qb)! it seems that ever since r gannon retired it's been that way in oakland. i don't see jason campbell as a "the" future (qb) here but i sure hope he surprises the hell out of us. i gotta tell you, HE SURE SURPRIZED ME LAST YEAR! i sure hope we're reading him wrong and becomes "THAT" (qb) that we have been waiting for.
GO RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Feb 23, 2011
TexasRaider wrote:
QB is short-term. Commitment to excrement and losing is the franchise goal

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Feb 23, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>yea no lie! i wish j russell would have become that (qb)! it seems that ever since r gannon retired it's been that way in oakland. i don't see jason campbell as a "the" future (qb) here but i sure hope he surprises the hell out of us. i gotta tell you, HE SURE SURPRIZED ME LAST YEAR! i sure hope we're reading him wrong and becomes "THAT" (qb) that we have been waiting for.
GO RAIDERS 2011!!!
Even then Rich Gannon was only with us 6 seasons and was injured most of the last 2. I've already lost track of how long Tom Brady has been New England's and Same with Peyton Manning in Indy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Browns agree to terms with lineman Paul McQuistan (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brown Stain 1
Browns have no desire to play Alex Tanney at qu... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Jerry 2
Identifying the NFL's Non-Peyton Manning MVP (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 1
Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns: Spread Anal... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Cleveland Browns Sign Alex Tanney as Back-Up QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lee Marshall 1
Browns focused on Steelers after a oeweirda los... (Nov '13) Nov '13 sonu 2
Jason Campbell, the Cleveland Browns, and the j... (Nov '13) Nov '13 yorgos 1

Jason Campbell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE