Palmer Enhancing Raiders' Big-Play Ca...

Palmer Enhancing Raiders' Big-Play Capability

There are 23 comments on the NBC Bay Area story from Nov 17, 2011, titled Palmer Enhancing Raiders' Big-Play Capability. In it, NBC Bay Area reports that:

Yet the Raiders lead the AFC West over the Chargers, Chiefs and Broncos and, as one ESPN pundit put it this week, the road to the AFC West championship now goes through Oakland, based on the Raiders' potential and how the schedule shapes up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Bay Area.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#22 Nov 21, 2011
cuntler was hardly throwing int's, bears won what, four or five in a row? thats terrible! if they were struggling with his int's and fumbles in the past games, can you imagine with the backup? I better shut up, our game looked not so good in the second half. scarry! to say the least.
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#23 Nov 21, 2011
Ever since i was a kid, my two pro teams were, the Bears and Raiders....probably because there were two leagues on two seperate channels, back then.....anyway, Cutler's thumb, could'nt have happened in a worst year....since alot of these guys, have a short shelflife......oh well, Go Raiders....lol....i still got the Raiders, and planning on the Wolverines killing OSU, next saturday.....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#24 Nov 21, 2011
Injuries are part of the game. You have to deal with them (I'm thinking Warner would be a good backup since he played under Martz' system

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Browns agree to terms with lineman Paul McQuistan (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brown Stain 1
News Browns have no desire to play Alex Tanney at qu... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Jerry 2
News Identifying the NFL's Non-Peyton Manning MVP (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 1
News Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns: Spread Anal... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Cleveland Browns Sign Alex Tanney as Back-Up QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lee Marshall 1
News Browns focused on Steelers after a oeweirda los... (Nov '13) Nov '13 sonu 2
More from around the web