Palmer Enhancing Raiders' Big-Play Ca...

Palmer Enhancing Raiders' Big-Play Capability

There are 23 comments on the NBC Bay Area story from Nov 17, 2011, titled Palmer Enhancing Raiders' Big-Play Capability. In it, NBC Bay Area reports that:

Yet the Raiders lead the AFC West over the Chargers, Chiefs and Broncos and, as one ESPN pundit put it this week, the road to the AFC West championship now goes through Oakland, based on the Raiders' potential and how the schedule shapes up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Bay Area.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Nov 17, 2011
You will have to beat GOD (tebow) to win the division. Good luck Sunday, kick some purple ass

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#3 Nov 17, 2011
you know lbf, i was making fun of the broncos and tebow's style of play and these guys are winning in a "just win baby" kind of way or they are just winning stupidly but they are winning. fox was mentioning that they are playing around tebow but if tebow played their way, he wouldn't have a chance! "unquote" but it's working. if they win this game tonight vs the jets, it will be shockingingly crazy!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
John Foxtard

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 17, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
you know lbf, i was making fun of the broncos and tebow's style of play and these guys are winning in a "just win baby" kind of way or they are just winning stupidly but they are winning. fox was mentioning that they are playing around tebow but if tebow played their way, he wouldn't have a chance! "unquote" but it's working. if they win this game tonight vs the jets, it will be shockingingly crazy!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Screw Moses Tebow...lol...

Hey, DMac should be back week 12....good news for you fans....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Nov 17, 2011
if they win this game tonight vs the jets, it will be shockingingly crazy!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
The Jets are seriously over-rated, they've beaten weak teams and lost to average ones. If the donkeys win tonight it will more than likely be from the defense turning the ball over and the field goal kicker doing his job. Naturally Tebow and God will be given all the credit.
Expose the Vikings for the frauds they are this weekend and we'll have the shootout at the O corral
Tebows Knees Hurt

Cypress, TX

#6 Nov 17, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If the donkeys win tonight it will more than likely be from the defense turning the ball over and the field goal kicker doing his job.

2. Naturally Tebow and God will be given all the credit.
Oustanding call...on both...now lets all send our praise to Lord Sancheese for helping the Broncos win...

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#7 Nov 18, 2011
good call lbf! freakin' sancheeze would have showed why tebow is not nfl ready! but instead, he's gee,oh,dee! that streak will end with the chargers next week at san diego! for shure this time!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#8 Nov 18, 2011
Sanchez is regressing, Ryan is getting fatter and I don't know why the j-e-t-s stopped hitting tebow after the first couple of plays
Pew

Cypress, TX

#9 Nov 18, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Sanchez is regressing, Ryan is getting fatter and I don't know why the j-e-t-s stopped hitting tebow after the first couple of plays
Because Tebow prayed for them to stop...but the prayers went unanswered for help with his noodle arm...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#10 Nov 18, 2011
Pew wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Tebow prayed for them to stop...but the prayers went unanswered for help with his noodle arm...
He throws passes that can't even be intercepted more oe less caught
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Nov 18, 2011
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Much as i like Tebow, beating are due soon, againest SD, CHI, and NE.....hell, even the Bills might beat them....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#12 Nov 18, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Can't stand the jets, so i hope Ryan hangs in there with Sanchez foreverrrrrr.....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Nov 18, 2011
As Carson Palmer gets more and more comfortable....THE RAIDERS DOMINATE.....

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#14 Nov 19, 2011
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Can't stand the jets, so i hope Ryan hangs in there with Sanchez foreverrrrrr.....
whats up blue?, well you may get your wish cause r ryan says sancheeze is going to be his (qb) as long as he's there. or, both may have to go? sancheeze is young and started fast and did well for getting thrown into the pit. he kind of reminds me of t romo of dallas they both have these little moments of playing good but blow it all of the sudden. maybe they are better off with other teams kind of like j cutler. he has his good moments and falls into that same category of (qb's)that you just can't really figure out to keep or release. cuntler, as much as i don't care for the guy, has a team that helps him. "sometimes" anyway (lol) well, only for the second half of the season. then he blows it in the playoffs. is he related to t romo? i shouldn't talk much cause we haven't had much luck with (qb's) but c palmer seems to be kind of pulling it off.
time will tell!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#15 Nov 19, 2011
Cutler, at least helped me stop hurling, everytime i heard the name, Rex Grossman....lol....BTW, we might also be putting Micheal Vick i that catagory.....
Palmer over Vikes

Cypress, TX

#16 Nov 19, 2011
Tewbo's noodle arm makes me hurl...Sancheeze makes me laugh...
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Nov 20, 2011
Great win, but sure sick of the undisciplined excessive penalties.....
Flags Everywhere

Cypress, TX

#18 Nov 20, 2011
Defense needs some work too still...

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#19 Nov 20, 2011
they're killing us!!! something better be done!
RAIDERS!!!AL!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#20 Nov 21, 2011
Cutler broke his thumb and is done for the season. He had his thumb where the sun doesn't shine when he tried to tackle the interceptor yesterday and it broke
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#21 Nov 21, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Cutler broke his thumb and is done for the season. He had his thumb where the sun doesn't shine when he tried to tackle the interceptor yesterday and it broke
Sh*tty timing, eh? Just when they were actually putting all the parts together......they are done....hope Urlacher can hold up for another year.....BUMMER......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Browns agree to terms with lineman Paul McQuistan (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brown Stain 1
News Browns have no desire to play Alex Tanney at qu... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Jerry 2
News Identifying the NFL's Non-Peyton Manning MVP (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 1
News Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns: Spread Anal... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Cleveland Browns Sign Alex Tanney as Back-Up QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lee Marshall 1
News Browns focused on Steelers after a oeweirda los... (Nov '13) Nov '13 sonu 2