Oakland Raiders team report: Carson Palmer feeling more comfortable

There are 6 comments on the Sporting News story from Nov 3, 2011, titled Oakland Raiders team report: Carson Palmer feeling more comfortable. In it, Sporting News reports that:

Quarterback Carson Palmer finally feels as if he is comfortable and confident enough with his teammates, the playbook and the line protections to enter a game without having to worry about such things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting News.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Nov 3, 2011
I hope it showes on Sunday
Showfarts

Katy, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2011
He will feel real comfortable this week...once Teblow turns the ball over multiple times giving Carson more offensive game time...
Warren Sapp

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Nov 5, 2011
Let's see how loud Carson Palmer can fart before passing judgement.
Tebowingfarts

Katy, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2011
He is farting and throwing load and clear...lmao...
Tebowingfarts

Katy, TX

#5 Nov 6, 2011
loud...roflmao...

“PLAY TO WIN ”

Since: Sep 11

OREGON

#6 Nov 6, 2011
Oakland Raiders team report: Carson Palmer feeling more comfortable, at losing like he did with the bungles!!

RAIDERS 2011!! AL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Browns agree to terms with lineman Paul McQuistan (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brown Stain 1
News Browns have no desire to play Alex Tanney at qu... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Jerry 2
News Identifying the NFL's Non-Peyton Manning MVP (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 1
News Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns: Spread Anal... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Cleveland Browns Sign Alex Tanney as Back-Up QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lee Marshall 1
News Browns focused on Steelers after a oeweirda los... (Nov '13) Nov '13 sonu 2
More from around the web