Jason Campbell leads Raiders workouts

Jason Campbell leads Raiders workouts

There are 5 comments on the SFGate story from May 10, 2011, titled Jason Campbell leads Raiders workouts. In it, SFGate reports that:

Raiders quarterback Jason Campbell was interviewed on Sirius NFL radio this morning and said he and defensive tackle Richard Seymour are organzing player workouts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 May 10, 2011
It's good to hear that guys are stepping up and being leaders on this team...And other players are following their lead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RaiderFaith

Cary, NC

#2 May 13, 2011
Good Stuff. Best way for Campbell to keep the team drinking his koolaid is to lead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#3 May 13, 2011
i saw plenty of improvement with jason campbell. but i have to say, he needs 'great protection" to stay injury free cause is a little fragile! if he stays heathy he will be able to put some great numbers on the board. right now h jackson is relying on kyle boller as a back up (qb) but believe me, i still say bruce gradkowski makes a better back-up (qb)!
GO RAIDERS!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 May 18, 2011
The more I think about it, I think this is a good chance for Campbell to prove his leadership to all those who questioned it. The fact that he got his playbook as soon as he could and now he's leading practices on his own....He is definately a leader.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 11

Longwood, FL

#5 May 19, 2011
I like Campbell. Last season he brought competent QB play back to oakland for the first time in a long time. Louis Murphy, Schilens and Heyward bey all missed games last season(Heyward-bey just forgot to show up to some mentally).

So, with all these guys working out, improving and hopefully staying more healthy, i have high hopes for our offense.

IDK how the whole Nnamdi thing will play out but i certainly hope he stays here in Oakland with Rod Woodson helping coach the younger guys up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Browns agree to terms with lineman Paul McQuistan (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brown Stain 1
News Browns have no desire to play Alex Tanney at qu... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Jerry 2
News Identifying the NFL's Non-Peyton Manning MVP (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 1
News Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns: Spread Anal... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Cleveland Browns Sign Alex Tanney as Back-Up QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lee Marshall 1
News Browns focused on Steelers after a oeweirda los... (Nov '13) Nov '13 sonu 2
More from around the web