Hue Jackson Says Raiders Will Win AFC West

Full story: CBS Local
"We're going to win the AFC West. We're going to do everything we can to get in the playoffs and go challenge for a Super Bowl. Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Oct 4, 2011
hey! this guy hue jackson sounds like me!(LOL). or i sound like him! hell yea i got hopes! and legimiate ones at that. they say im crazy! but i don't give a damn! playing apponents is how we win! well except for sunday. we got some work to do. we're not at that level of champions yet but our style of play is there and thats where we're heading. don't let this silly loss throw everything out the window lady's and gentemen. it was an ugly loss yes it was, can't deny. had we won the buffalo game by intercepting to close that game, we would be saying we got away with that one and we would have been 3-1. and going into this game vs patriots we would have been the same, overconfident and with the same enthusiasm. which was none when we walked out of that tunnel. but, sh.t happens and we lost. we're still onto something good and i plan to win again to bring our record up to a 3-2. we're badass! i believe it. look at the players we have? they've made it work. we haven't came out perfect but we will. a lil help on the D, from the injured players to be healthy and D-coaches, and we're set. it's not that far! it will happen sunday for us and sparks will fly once again. "that crazy misterio is at it again talking too much" (LOL). so what! we will win the afc west and will be in the playoffs. thats all i can say. and im not even angry either!=D
RAIDERS of 2011!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#2 Oct 6, 2011
RAIDERS add two more,(db) ron parker and (rb) nick grigsby
it just shows jackson is not shy to get things fixed. I see the (cb) part but I dont get the (rb) part? for whatever reason it is, I hope grigsby works out. r parker is getting good praise.
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Saidit

Livermore, CA

#3 Oct 7, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
hey! this guy hue jackson sounds like me!(LOL). or i sound like him! hell yea i got hopes! and legimiate ones at that. they say im crazy! but i don't give a damn! playing apponents is how we win! well except for sunday. we got some work to do. we're not at that level of champions yet but our style of play is there and thats where we're heading. don't let this silly loss throw everything out the window lady's and gentemen. it was an ugly loss yes it was, can't deny. had we won the buffalo game by intercepting to close that game, we would be saying we got away with that one and we would have been 3-1. and going into this game vs patriots we would have been the same, overconfident and with the same enthusiasm. which was none when we walked out of that tunnel. but, sh.t happens and we lost. we're still onto something good and i plan to win again to bring our record up to a 3-2. we're badass! i believe it. look at the players we have? they've made it work. we haven't came out perfect but we will. a lil help on the D, from the injured players to be healthy and D-coaches, and we're set. it's not that far! it will happen sunday for us and sparks will fly once again. "that crazy misterio is at it again talking too much" (LOL). so what! we will win the afc west and will be in the playoffs. thats all i can say. and im not even angry either!=D
RAIDERS of 2011!!!
The only problem with all that you said is that they lead the league in penalties and only have a one dimensional play book. Texans will take this one with their D. But on a happier note, maybe the Faiders can beat Denver!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Oct 7, 2011
youuuuuusaidit! we can beat denver again! people tend to think that we are going to lose to the texans. and with good reason too. the texans are playing good. but we are better than the teams they beat. they lost to the saints but the sains are silent killers. RAIDERS are not one dimmensional. they sure looked that way vs pats but that won't happen again i promise you that. penalties? we have many but it's not always the case of our losses. but they sure don't help. injuries is what i'm worried about! going into a place with a team we've only beaten once since the've joined the nfl is puzzling, but, it can be done no doubt!
well yousaidit your gays from the bay are in the lead and they ain't gonna lose vs the feagles i don't believe? but, ya never know!
RAIDERS 2011!!! ON THE ROLL AGAIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan 14 Same Story 10
Browns agree to terms with lineman Paul McQuistan (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brown Stain 1
Browns have no desire to play Alex Tanney at qu... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Jerry 2
Identifying the NFL's Non-Peyton Manning MVP (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 1
Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns: Spread Anal... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Cleveland Browns Sign Alex Tanney as Back-Up QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lee Marshall 1
Browns focused on Steelers after a oeweirda los... (Nov '13) Nov '13 sonu 2
More from around the web