Heyward-Bey Puts In Extra Work With Carson Palmer

Oct 20, 2011 Full story: CBS Local

Darrius Heyward-Bey was quick to introduce himself to new Raiders teammate Carson Palmer and was among a handful of wide receivers who joined the quarterback for additional throwing following Palmer's first practice with Oakland this week.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Oct 21, 2011
He's been working on mis-communicating with Palmer, running the wrong sight adjustment routes and tipping catchable balls high into thew air so they are ripe for interceptions. He's also working on the fetal-roll tackle attempt so the interception becomes a pick 6

“PLAY TO WIN ”

Since: Sep 11

OREGON

#2 Oct 23, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
He's been working on mis-communicating with Palmer,
the work paid off!!!
28-0!!!
ITS A RAIDER THANG!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Oct 24, 2011
UL Rated wrote:
Wow that was ugly yesterday.
In all fairness Palmer wasn't ready but as far as Boller? Thats what you get. Nothing. Ravens wasted so many years on that guy.
I'm sure the broncos would trade tebow for boller straight up. I could see Tebow being the face of the raiders...lmao

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#6 Oct 24, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO 0G wrote:
<quoted text>
the work paid off!!!
28-0!!!
ITS A RAIDER THANG!!!
Where were you when we beat Denver week 1, or the NYJets week 3, or Cleveland last week or Houston the week before?

Yeah that's right you're too chicken sh*t to come out when we've won...You can't handle winning because you're a LOSER!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan 14 Same Story 10
Browns agree to terms with lineman Paul McQuistan (Mar '14) Mar '14 Brown Stain 1
Browns have no desire to play Alex Tanney at qu... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Jerry 2
Identifying the NFL's Non-Peyton Manning MVP (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 1
Chicago Bears vs. Cleveland Browns: Spread Anal... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Cleveland Browns Sign Alex Tanney as Back-Up QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 Lee Marshall 1
Browns focused on Steelers after a oeweirda los... (Nov '13) Nov '13 sonu 2
More from around the web