Polytechnic High School

Polytechnic High School

There are 9 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Polytechnic High School. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Graduation: June 10, 7 p.m., Veterans Stadium Class of 2009: Class of 2009: Simon Ciriaco Abatay Taylor Clark Adams-Galang Marissa Adderley Romina Anne Adriatico Oralia Aguilar Devon Chase Aguirre Porcha Charlotte Akinsanya Carolina Aleman Alondra Alexander-Hughes Folashade Asantewa Alford Scott Patrick Alkire John Paul Allande Sengyn Bruce Allen ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Amen to that

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jun 4, 2009
Congratulations 2009 Poly Jackrabbits! We love you all!
sengyn allen

Snohomish, WA

#2 Jun 11, 2009
babe im so happy for you that you have made it out of high school ;) i love you love joanna san nicolas!!!!!!!! ;)
ashley charboneau

Whittier, CA

#3 Jul 1, 2009
cant believe that weve done it
cant wait to see u guys at our reuine :D
well done

Lancaster, CA

#4 Jul 1, 2009
ashley charboneau wrote:
Cannot capitalize, cannot punctuate, cannot spell. Today's high school graduate.
Sandy Ouch

Redmond, WA

#5 Jul 5, 2009
YAYYY!! We did it!! Class of 2009!!
WHOCARE

Long Beach, CA

#7 Jul 24, 2009
congrs to all the boys and girl that i know hope you guys have a safe and fun day love ya all bye..(=
just meee

Redmond, WA

#8 Jul 26, 2009
well done wrote:
<quoted text>Cannot capitalize, cannot punctuate, cannot spell. Today's high school graduate.
We're not all like that so don't go and make a generalization that all teenagers these days graduate and still don't have basic english skills. You're quite ignorant for that comment and I'm quite sure I'm beyond smarter than you and I just graduated.:)
Fat Joe

Long Beach, CA

#9 Dec 3, 2009
congatulashun to evrybody that made it
Whatever

Long Beach, CA

#11 Dec 4, 2009
ashley charboneau wrote:
Why doesn't her sentence surprise? Home of scholars and champions right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News slugfest (Dec '08) Jul '12 Abby wilson 1,426
News NFL notebook: Jets make Mangold highest-paid ce... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Shame Old Jets 5
News Rams Lineman Delivers Message to Teens (Apr '10) Apr '10 JamesWilloughby S... 1
News Rams Cancel Practice Due to Swine Flu (Dec '09) Dec '09 jimbo 7
News Notes: Ravens in the Media at Meeting (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tuff 1
News Ravens Plan to Keep Adding Players (Mar '09) Mar '09 Lumpy 2
News Matt Birk reportedly leaves Minnesota Vikings f... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Vikes fan in WI 115
More from around the web