Broncos punter gets back his groove

Full story: Yahoo

If there's one thing being a paramedic and firefighter has taught Roy Savigliano, it's recognizing someone in duress.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 9, 2006
Roy Savigliano Sr

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2006

If anyone knows what is to have a great kid like Roy Savigliano Jr. is His dad. I don't want to sound like a bragging dad but there is know one I know in my life that's more special or caring as my son Roy. Ever since he was a little guy his concerns where always for the underdog. He was always there when you needed him like a dream come true. Needless to say, He is my dream come true.

Roy's Dad
mark s

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2006

Roy Savigliano Sr wrote:
If anyone knows what is to have a great kid like Roy Savigliano Jr. is His dad. I don't want to sound like a bragging dad but there is know one I know in my life that's more special or caring as my son Roy. Ever since he was a little guy his concerns where always for the underdog. He was always there when you needed him like a dream come true. Needless to say, He is my dream come true.
Roy's Dad
hi uncle roy mark s.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jason Baker Discussions

Search the Jason Baker Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Smith's TD leads Panthers past Falcons 24-9 (Sep '08) Oct '08 The World is A stage 3
NFL player loses court case over cats (Mar '07) Apr '08 Gordon 33
Overseas military tour 'humbled' Hartsock (Feb '08) Feb '08 ed b 2
Why not start DeAngelo Williams? (Dec '07) Dec '07 trgoodman 1
Bengals' Henry in Ky. altercation (Nov '07) Nov '07 dan morgan 11
Panthers Bring CB Howard Back Into Fold (Mar '06) Sep '07 Tarskii 6
NFL player loses court case over cats (Mar '07) Sep '07 Ruble 43
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••