Broncos punter gets back his groove

Broncos punter gets back his groove

There are 2 comments on the Yahoo story from Oct 22, 2005, titled Broncos punter gets back his groove. In it, Yahoo reports that:

If there's one thing being a paramedic and firefighter has taught Roy Savigliano, it's recognizing someone in duress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo.

Roy Savigliano Sr

AOL

#1 Mar 29, 2006
If anyone knows what is to have a great kid like Roy Savigliano Jr. is His dad. I don't want to sound like a bragging dad but there is know one I know in my life that's more special or caring as my son Roy. Ever since he was a little guy his concerns where always for the underdog. He was always there when you needed him like a dream come true. Needless to say, He is my dream come true.

Roy's Dad
mark s

Rockville Centre, NY

#2 May 9, 2006
Roy Savigliano Sr wrote:
If anyone knows what is to have a great kid like Roy Savigliano Jr. is His dad. I don't want to sound like a bragging dad but there is know one I know in my life that's more special or caring as my son Roy. Ever since he was a little guy his concerns where always for the underdog. He was always there when you needed him like a dream come true. Needless to say, He is my dream come true.
Roy's Dad
hi uncle roy mark s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Baker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Smith's TD leads Panthers past Falcons 24-9 (Sep '08) Oct '08 The World is A stage 3
News NFL player loses court case over cats (Mar '07) Apr '08 Gordon 33
News Overseas military tour 'humbled' Hartsock (Feb '08) Feb '08 ed b 2
News Why not start DeAngelo Williams? (Dec '07) Dec '07 trgoodman 1
News Bengals' Henry in Ky. altercation (Nov '07) Nov '07 dan morgan 11
News Panthers Bring CB Howard Back Into Fold (Mar '06) Sep '07 Tarskii 6
News NFL player loses court case over cats (Mar '07) Sep '07 Ruble 43
More from around the web