Ravens look to stop McNabb

There are 5 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 19, 2008, titled Ravens look to stop McNabb. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

The Ravens' defense has tangled with Pro Bowl quarterbacks Peyton Manning , Derek Anderson and Carson Palmer, but none of them moves like Donovan McNabb .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Cut_Clayton _N_Stover_Now

Helotes, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2008
Who gives a damn how he runs they need to worry about how he throws the football and how to bring pressure instead of standing there watching him torch the weak secondary. On offense they have to get the run game on track. Letting Flacco drop back 30 times will be a mistake the D can dial up some blitz schemes. Traditionally when a coach leaves an organization he has some good insight into the strategies, schemes and protections of the teams they left. Maybe coach Hardhead can bring that but then again we thought he would do the same against the Giants.
Next Year Boys

Baltimore, MD

#2 Nov 19, 2008
McNabb may not know that they don't play 6 quarters but he will tear apart this leaky secondary. It's going to be a long day for Ray and his boyz. One win the rest of the year. Maybe 09 will be better.
Mike

AOL

#3 Nov 19, 2008
Ravens defence has to put pressure up front and TACKLE people!!
Flacco needs to go deep on first down a few times!
Quit jumping off sides!
Do those things and the Ravens will be okey sunday.
And quit wearing those girly man looking black tights!!
Eagle Phan

Vineland, NJ

#4 Nov 20, 2008
Is this guy serious with this article? Has he even watched a single snap over McNabb's last 4-5 seasons? He isn't a threat to run anymore. He doesn't run anymore. He doesn't use his legs anymore. I mean seriously...this artcile is so outdated...it's almost up there with the fact that McNabb not knowing that there are ties in the NFL! All you need to know about the players in the NFL is that they don't know the rules nor do they care to know the rules. Just give me some chunky soup and a paycheck.
Surf52

Baltimore, MD

#5 Nov 20, 2008
Not this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarret Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
News slugfest (Dec '08) Jul '12 Abby wilson 1,426
News BLOG: Ravens Comradery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Chirpfarts 3
News One day later, Ravens DT Terrence Cody launches... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Wow 1
News Fourteen years later, Ray Lewis still despises ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 WhereHaveUGoneJoh... 9
News Fourteen years later, Lewis still despises losing (Nov '09) Nov '09 WhereHaveUGoneJoh... 1
News Ravens continue to self-destruct in 17-7 loss t... (Nov '09) Nov '09 demented ferret 9
More from around the web