Breaking up not so hard for Ravens' Washington

Full story: Baltimore Sun 29
Fabian Washington is making a name for himself among his teammates, which isn't necessarily a good thing. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

Baltimore, MD

#22 Dec 14, 2008
Rob wrote:
If Joe Flacco has proven that he is a franchise quarterback than I have porven that I am a pro bowler because Ive thrown a strike before......he's an absolute liability.....dont believe the hype.
He's not a liability -- he's a rookie.
Rob

Las Vegas, NV

#23 Dec 14, 2008
They paid 40 millon $ to a guy who plays with the mental speed equal to or less than that of any kid I could get playing football in the street in front of my house.....I am not impressed.....he's enjoyed the ride....he gave away the game against Tennesee,Held the ball until Harison knocked it out of his hand in pissburgh and repeated that mistake again today....he has played better since,but does not appear to have the ability to make more than 1 or 2 plays a game with the rest of his passes being behind or holding on to the ball until a bad play occurs.If smith or Bauman had done what Flacco has done questions would be asked about needing a better quarterback.....and just as I said he along with the secondary will be the reasons why they are not a playof caliber team with the [once again] #2 defense in the NFL......meanwhile Mckelvin returned another kickoff for a touchdown and Cromartie made some significant plays against Minnesota in a losing effort.....they are contributingtheir not liabilities that have to be babied....they upgraded the overall level of talent on their respective teams,Flacco is an upgrade over Boller but has not had the impact of Mckelvin or Cromartie and is not equal to or an upgrade over Smith or any other veteran they could have bought in this season....absolutely nothing special at all to this point.

Since: Nov 07

Baltimore, MD

#24 Dec 14, 2008
I guess we'll simply agree to disagree on your assessment of Flacco, Rob.
Yard Birds

AOL

#25 Dec 14, 2008
Frederick Fan wrote:
FIRE TREMBLEY is 2-12 in his predictions so far.
3-12...lmao.
itssteeven

Santa Barbara, CA

#26 Dec 14, 2008
skaybaltimore wrote:
<quoted text>He's not a liability -- he's a rookie.
he really made me miss Kyle tonight......
GHT

Atlanta, GA

#27 Jan 13, 2009
Frederick Fan wrote:
FIRE TREMBLEY is 2-12 in his predictions so far.
where is ole FT lately?
GHT

Atlanta, GA

#28 Jan 13, 2009
Rob wrote:
They paid 40 millon $ to a guy who plays with the mental speed equal to or less than that of any kid I could get playing football in the street in front of my house.....I am not impressed.....he's enjoyed the ride....he gave away the game against Tennesee,Held the ball until Harison knocked it out of his hand in pissburgh and repeated that mistake again today....he has played better since,but does not appear to have the ability to make more than 1 or 2 plays a game with the rest of his passes being behind or holding on to the ball until a bad play occurs.If smith or Bauman had done what Flacco has done questions would be asked about needing a better quarterback.....and just as I said he along with the secondary will be the reasons why they are not a playof caliber team with the [once again]#2 defense in the NFL......meanwhile Mckelvin returned another kickoff for a touchdown and Cromartie made some significant plays against Minnesota in a losing effort.....they are contributingtheir not liabilities that have to be babied....they upgraded the overall level of talent on their respective teams,Flacco is an upgrade over Boller but has not had the impact of Mckelvin or Cromartie and is not equal to or an upgrade over Smith or any other veteran they could have bought in this season....absolutely nothing special at all to this point.
I'd say he processes info quicker than you think in that it allows him to look relaxed and composed at all times. He's done processing and making his read but you THINK he is still processing. This kid is the real deal and can only get better
Rob

Las Vegas, NV

#30 Jan 15, 2009
Alphonso Smith,Mark Parsons,Damian Willams,Domonique Johnson,Darrius Heyward Bey,George Selvie,Percy Harvin,Jermaine Gresham,Clint Sintim,Brandon lafell,Aaron Maybin,The Ravens need 1 of these guys.....I hate the draft.
11-5 ne jokes

AOL

#31 Jan 15, 2009
ROB G.Y TOPIX RAVENS BITCH!
las vegas nv. F.G!!

gaybaltimore too!(LOL)
RAIDERS IN 2009!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarret Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
News slugfest (Dec '08) Jul '12 Abby wilson 1,426
News BLOG: Ravens Comradery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Chirpfarts 3
News One day later, Ravens DT Terrence Cody launches... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Wow 1
News Fourteen years later, Ray Lewis still despises ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 WhereHaveUGoneJoh... 9
News Fourteen years later, Lewis still despises losing (Nov '09) Nov '09 WhereHaveUGoneJoh... 1
News Ravens continue to self-destruct in 17-7 loss t... (Nov '09) Nov '09 demented ferret 9
More from around the web