McAlister hopeful he'll play vs. Patr...

McAlister hopeful he'll play vs. Patriots

There are 6 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 28, 2007, titled McAlister hopeful he'll play vs. Patriots. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

If the Ravens hope to slow down the high-powered New England Patriots offense on Monday, they probably will need cornerback Chris McAlister in the lineup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Rick

Glen Burnie, MD

#1 Nov 28, 2007
That's nice that McAlister wants to play Monday nite. Now we'll get a butt wupping and some personal foul penalties. He should just stay on the injury list til next season. Then we might be able to make some trades for him.
John

Dundalk, MD

#2 Nov 28, 2007
Yes, McAllister gets some stupid penalties but after seeing what has happened to our defense this year I really think he is the most important guy on the defense. He is able to cover any reciever in the league one on one so that allows us to put everyone else on the other WRs and TEs. I'm not saying he will shut every WR in the league down but no one can. If he doesn't play Monday night we have no shot at all. Granted we don't have much of a shot anyway.
ravensLJ

Huntingtown, MD

#3 Nov 28, 2007
If Chris Mac doesn't play, he's a scared little beatccchhhh
Kevin

New York, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2007
i hope the ravens get a personal foul after every play -hitting that soft ,pretty boy, scared ,wimpy qb they have.
baltoboy

Williamsburg, VA

#5 Nov 28, 2007
If Chris McAlister doesn't start then Randy Moss is going to have a field day and the Pats will probably beat us by about 30 pts. We need McAlister, Rolle, Reed and Landry all starting.

I hope fans will join me in saying that if the Pats are giving us a whooping and the game is in the 4th Quarter and Bellicheck decides to pull his go for it on 4th and Goal rather than just boot a FG b/c we're up by a gazillion pts. that they'd like to see Rex Ryan have the balls and our D to have the pride to concede that TD by sending an 11 man blitz so that we put a punishing hit on Tom Brady legally sending Bellicheck the message that running up scores isn't good for the game.
skidrow wilson

Glendale, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2007
baltoboy wrote:
I hope fans will join me in saying that if the Pats are giving us a whooping and the game is in the 4th Quarter and Bellicheck decides to pull his go for it on 4th and Goal rather than just boot a FG b/c we're up by a gazillion pts. that they'd like to see Rex Ryan have the balls and our D to have the pride to concede that TD by sending an 11 man blitz so that we put a punishing hit on Tom Brady legally sending Bellicheck the message that running up scores isn't good for the game.
...that's a pretty BIG assumption...that that a Raven 11 man blitz would find a way through the NE O-LINE...now a Dolphin or a Ram 11 man blitz...maybe...let's have some realim here people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarret Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
News slugfest (Dec '08) Jul '12 Abby wilson 1,426
News BLOG: Ravens Comradery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Chirpfarts 3
News One day later, Ravens DT Terrence Cody launches... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Wow 1
News Fourteen years later, Ray Lewis still despises ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 WhereHaveUGoneJoh... 9
News Fourteen years later, Lewis still despises losing (Nov '09) Nov '09 WhereHaveUGoneJoh... 1
News Ravens continue to self-destruct in 17-7 loss t... (Nov '09) Nov '09 demented ferret 9
More from around the web