Mike Preston's report card

Mike Preston's report card

There are 103 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Mike Preston's report card. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Quarterback: C- Rookie Joe Flacco completed 13 of 19 passes for 129 yards and had two interceptions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sam

College Park, MD

#103 Sep 22, 2008
FireTrembley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I will be the one saying I told you so next Tuesday...after the Steelers obiliterate the Ravens and all illusions are lost.
It must feel so good to be right about everything... the Bengals game, the Browns game.

Oh wait you were wrong weren't you?

Yeah. You were.
GHT

Portland, OR

#104 Sep 23, 2008
Mongo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's check our word choices, shall we? I believe you posted that the Browns would "abuse" the Ravens and "expose" them. Given your handle (FireTrembly) and your incessant and barely coherent animosity towards the Ravens, I can only assume that you are a disillusioned Stillers fan writing from Sheppard Pratt or are posting from some alternate "Bizarro Baltimore" universe where the Orioles show no signs of improvement and the Ravens have begun the 2008 season 0-2 after getting blown out by the Bungles and Clowns. Which is it? Do you need your meds and a wooden spoon to bite on, or do I need to call Steven Hawking to give you directions home?
Not me, you mean FireTremblay. I am bashing him too.
BZIG

Philadelphia, PA

#105 Sep 23, 2008
Fire Trembly is the kind of guy that gets out of the shower to take a piss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarret Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
News slugfest (Dec '08) Jul '12 Abby wilson 1,426
News BLOG: Ravens Comradery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Chirpfarts 3
News One day later, Ravens DT Terrence Cody launches... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Wow 1
News Fourteen years later, Ray Lewis still despises ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 WhereHaveUGoneJoh... 9
News Fourteen years later, Lewis still despises losing (Nov '09) Nov '09 WhereHaveUGoneJoh... 1
News Ravens continue to self-destruct in 17-7 loss t... (Nov '09) Nov '09 demented ferret 9
More from around the web