Mike Vandermause column: Green Bay Pa...

Mike Vandermause column: Green Bay Packers draft sends message to underperformers

There are 22 comments on the WisInfo story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Mike Vandermause column: Green Bay Packers draft sends message to underperformers. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Pack your suitcase, Justin Harrell, your days with the Green Bay Packers could be numbered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eric

Monroe, WI

#21 Apr 26, 2010
Jenkins disappeared toward the end of the season as well,so that has to be a bit of a worry.
I dont expect Jenkins to be back.Jolly if he doenst go to jail or get suspended i expect him to be back,Neal i beleive will be a contributor and was a good pick,maybe a bit of a reach,but, will contribute and add depth.
normallylikeyell ow

Duncansville, PA

#22 May 1, 2010
wal0645 wrote:
I read where the Bears were taking a serious look at Burnett in the 3rd so moving up was required to secure him. He will definitely fill a need at safety where Bigby has slipped. Having both Burnett to go along with Collins gives us very high quality at that position and we have Bigby to backup. I see Tramon starting out alongside Woodson with either Lee or Blackmon as the nickel. We also have Underwood who should be a better player. So we have five CB's and if Harris comes back we have six. We have some quality at CB and you can't project the injuries. We were really soft at safety other than Collins.
We could have taken him in round 2, taken Neal round 3 and still had another draft pick. That was my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarius Wynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News [GIF] Jarius Wynn Rock Bottoms Michael Vick (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr D D Day 59
News Green Bay Packers Make Cuts to Roster (Sep '10) Sep '10 GBPmies 10
News Roll, Tide! No. 8 Alabama pulls stunner on Geor... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Kurt 1
News Bulldogs deliver message to Tebow (Jan '08) Jan '08 ARR 1
More from around the web