Arkansas expects 8 'home' victoriesAr...

Arkansas expects 8 'home' victoriesArkansas is hoping for a huge...

There are 4 comments on the The Tennessean story from Aug 22, 2009, titled Arkansas expects 8 'home' victoriesArkansas is hoping for a huge.... In it, The Tennessean reports that:

At first glance, Bobby Petrino's goals for Arkansas this season seem quite modest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

fish

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2009
AAaah..finally. Fayetvill, ark about 60, 000 people. why would petrino leave the city to coach at a cornfield school? If you pig porkers have not already heard bobby boy is already planting feeler out on the west coast. for a move this coming spring. Don't worry he will tell you he is happy there..until his flight departs at 3 am.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Aug 24, 2009
fish wrote:
AAaah..finally. Fayetvill, ark about 60, 000 people. why would petrino leave the city to coach at a cornfield school? If you pig porkers have not already heard bobby boy is already planting feeler out on the west coast. for a move this coming spring. Don't worry he will tell you he is happy there..until his flight departs at 3 am.
good post fish ROLL TIDE
Wolverine in Hog country

Alexander, AR

#3 Sep 1, 2009
First he is gonna have to win some games for more than one season to get a decent job. Plus there are only two schools on the west coast(usc & ucla) better than ANY SEC school. Plus I bet there are more corn fields in KY than Arkansas. I know people from Bama are barely literate, but learn some geography "fish". "Fayetvill" is in the Ozark Mountains. My forth grader has better grammer and spelling "skillz". Basically the SEC is the top conferance. The hogs will win the SEC in the next 3 years!

“A REAL REDNECK”

Since: Aug 09

From Eastern Louisiana

#4 Sep 2, 2009
8 home victories? Don't make me vomit! blaahhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarius Wright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings: 4 free agents wide receivers... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News EKSTROM: Minnesota Vikings Mid-Term Grades Part 1 Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Vikings loaded with talent at wide receiver (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 20
News Grading and Analyzing the Vikings' Roster (Jun '15) Jun '15 Skidrow Wilson 14
News Another Golden Age Begins ? (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Brandon Marshall a Po... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Soupoop 5
News Minnesota Vikings Would Be Wise To Part Ways Wi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tanked Johnson 1
More from around the web