Leslie Frazier: Can a nice guy finish first?

Aug 18, 2012 Full story: Star Tribune 15

Leslie Frazier, coming off a 3-13 season, is entering the second year of a three-year contract as Vikings head coach.

Full Story
ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Lets hope Frazier starts turning them win loss stat numbers around this year.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#2 Aug 19, 2012
them win loss stat
lol dumb donkey.
Try
those for them.
And a comma between win,loss or maybe a back slash,
win/loss.
You have a business,lol
Really?
BAWAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#3 Aug 19, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
Lets hope Frazier starts turning them win loss stat numbers around this year.
Even tho Frazier let Bret Favre run the team into the ground and I was quoted as saying down goes Frazier. Sunday was the best the vikings have played in years. I will reevaluate him after the year but as of now he is doing a good job.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 19, 2012
Childress wrote:
them win loss stat
lol dumb donkey.
Try
those for them.
win/loss.
You have a business,lol
Really?
BAWAHAHAHA
What this post means is if ANYBODY doesn't agree with YOU, YOU try to embarrass them. YOU tried it with ME and that's the reason I will never leave.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Even tho Frazier let Bret Favre run the team into the ground and I was quoted as saying down goes Frazier. Sunday was the best the vikings have played in years. I will reevaluate him after the year but as of now he is doing a good job.
Its only preseason but yes I agree they had a great game in every phase of it. everyone has got to love how kicker Walsh kicks deep into the endzone. last season longwell's kickoffs teams on a average was starting on the 30yard line or better. I can bet the the Vikes D loves the guy.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Childress wrote:
them win loss stat
lol dumb donkey.
Try
those for them.
win/loss.
You have a ,lol
Really?
BAWAHAHAHA
Even a donkey knows Freazier has 6 Wins & 16 losses We as fans better hope them numbers start turning around. Whats my grade "moron" & yes I do have tree trimming business. I dont have time to sit on butt all day & play fantasy football . like you lol Lol LOL

Davenport, FL

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>What this post means is if ANYBODY doesn't agree with YOU, YOU try to embarrass them. YOU tried it with ME and that's the reason I will never leave.
Grade F
Your comments have been so far off the wall,nobody could agree with you.
I take great pride in calling all your dumb remarks what they are.You don't have to leave Jimmy.Nobody cares what you have to say.Your the comic relief.Look at it this way,you post and get a few comments,most from me all negative,1 from someone else,again negative.Have fun with that.

Davenport, FL

#8 Aug 19, 2012
Like seriously Jimmy,I stop responding to your post,what will you have left?I'm all you have around here.Harry and Stubby give you an occasional grade F and that's it.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#9 Aug 19, 2012
Bears offense looked awful good againest the Redskins....Glad Forte got his deal done....
Harry

Park River, ND

#10 Aug 19, 2012
Childress wrote:
Like seriously Jimmy,I stop responding to your post,what will you have left?I'm all you have around here.Harry and Stubby give you an occasional grade F and that's it.
Actually I should be rating his posts "incomplete" or "withdrawn".

Davenport, FL

#11 Aug 19, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I should be rating his posts "incomplete" or "withdrawn".
Can you believe Jimmy is blaming me for his troubles in the forum?BAWAHHAHA
Jimmy spent years in here ruining his reputation,put his own foot in his mouth.
Where do these guys come from?
ezg357

Madera, CA

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>What this post means is if ANYBODY doesn't agree with YOU, YOU try to embarrass them. YOU tried it with ME and that's the reason I will never leave.
so true he is a ahole. that that put his two cents in where it didnt belong. It was none of his business. He is someone into fantasy football because he dont believe in his own team so he needs to make one up to feel like he is winning. what more needs to be said. his grade f is a joke.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 20, 2012
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe Jimmy is blaming me for his troubles in the forum?BAWAHHAHA
Reputation means nothing to me. Since our first day on topix I have decided to help you learn the game I am proficient at.
Harry

Park River, ND

#14 Aug 20, 2012
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe Jimmy is blaming me for his troubles in the forum?BAWAHHAHA
I think its time to revive "signed".

Regulars will know what that means.
Harry

Park River, ND

#15 Aug 20, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Reputation means nothing to me. Since our first day on topix I have decided to help you learn the game I am proficient at.
Signed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jarius Wright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The Coaches Didnt Think I Was 100%" Dec 5 Jim 20
For Vikings WR Johnson, there's always room for... Nov 21 James 3
Vikings' Captain Munnerlyn laments missed inter... Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings: Teddy Bridgewater rebounds after two i... Oct '14 Turdwater 2
Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater will try to buck h... Sep '14 Brad 7
Vikings: Veteran QBs won't ice rookie Bridgewater (Jun '14) Jun '14 GBPmies 19
Minnesota Vikings Get Undrafted Free Agency Ste... (May '14) May '14 viking nation 3
More from around the web