No. 6 Huskers look average vs run, bu...

No. 6 Huskers look average vs run, but they'll be ready for Thomas with 'big boy' pads

There are 1 comment on the KSWB-TV San Diego story from Oct 4, 2010, titled No. 6 Huskers look average vs run, but they'll be ready for Thomas with 'big boy' pads. In it, KSWB-TV San Diego reports that:

Nebraska has allowed two 100-yard rushers in the first four games of the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWB-TV San Diego.

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Is Nebraska playing Texas or Kansas State this week?... nah don't worry Huskies. Texas has already lost two games this year... Huskies are going to kick some... KState... Right?

It's going to be the biggest game in 13 years for the Huskies... I'm sorry.. I mean the Texas game is going to be your biggest game in 13 years... and Texas' biggest game in 4 weeks...

UR gonna kick some UT.... right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jared Crick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans start 0-2 after 24-17 loss to the Panthers Sep 21 Farting OBrien 1
News NFL Network: Mallet's Impact on Texans (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Fitzpatrick ready to lead Texans (Aug '14) Aug '14 swamptits 4
News Mexico former ruling party fights drug link report (Feb '12) Feb '12 LOL 1
News Penn State vs. Nebraska football questions and ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mad Men 2
News Breaking down the Big Ten (Aug '11) Sep '11 Football Roy 13
News '09 loss to Texas is Nebraska's 2010 rallying cry (Oct '10) Oct '10 THE MAN 2
More from around the web