Poll: Who do you think will win, Saints or Giants?

Oct 9, 2009 Full story: Biloxi Sun Herald 6

A fast start hasn't always guaranteed success for the New Orleans Saints. But it sure can't hurt.

Full Story
joe

Stone Mountain, GA

#1 Oct 17, 2009
Saints will win because they rock Drew Brees will lead them to victory with another 6 td game

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Tacoma, WA

#2 Oct 17, 2009
joe wrote:
Saints will win because they rock Drew Brees will lead them to victory with another 6 td game
Louisiana is New York's 3rd home right before Dallas...

Giants 31 Saints 24

Tacoma, WA

#3 Oct 17, 2009
I should say Texas instead of Dallas...

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans, LA

#4 Oct 18, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>Louisiana is New York's 3rd home right before Dallas...
Giants 31 Saints 24
Dude we just kicked y'all ass.......badly.

Tacoma, WA

#5 Oct 19, 2009
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude we just kicked y'all ass.......badly.
Yeah the Saints did...But don't get cocky. If the Giants and Saints meet up in the playoffs, I am sure the score outcome will be much different, especially with the Giant defensive players playing healthy!!

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans, LA

#6 Oct 19, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the Saints did...But don't get cocky. If the Giants and Saints meet up in the playoffs, I am sure the score outcome will be much different, especially with the Giant defensive players playing healthy!!
Saints fans never get cocky because we know all about let downs but we also know a lot about respect which we still not getting from the national media. I'm thinking well we'll get our respect after we beat the jets....never came, then i figure we'll get it after we beat the Giants....still not there so i'm looking forward to meeting again in the post season hopefully we'll open some eyes around the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jammal Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Green Bay Packers Should Pursue Jammal Brow... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 8
Should the Washington Redskins make a play for ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Weed 2
Washington Redskins 2011 Draft Preview (Apr '11) Apr '11 T E Workman 1
Redskins off-season: offensive needs (Jan '11) Jan '11 Brian Ford 1
New Orleans Saints will likely receive third-ro... (Dec '10) Dec '10 redskins fan in v... 1
Redskins Offense In Disarray (Nov '10) Nov '10 Jerry Overcash 1
Saints release DE McCray (Jun '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 3
More from around the web