Free-agent scouting report: Colts C J...

Free-agent scouting report: Colts C Jeff Saturday

There are 1 comment on the Pro Football Weekly story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Free-agent scouting report: Colts C Jeff Saturday. In it, Pro Football Weekly reports that:

This is the 20th in a series of scouting reports on high-profile free agents, in which we summarize each player's status, analyze his strengths and weaknesses, assess whether or not his team is likely to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pro Football Weekly.

sharon hicks

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Feb 22, 2009
i think jeff saturday is one of the best centers in the nfl. not only is he one of the top players in the nfl he is a wonderful man who has given his all to the colts organization. it's sad that such a outstanding player and person will be overlooked. that seems to be the way of our world today. those who give and do their best are just let go. god has a plan for him and will have a part in what he will do from here. i wish him the very best and i look forward to see him play in the nfl next year...go # 63 you've made us proud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamey Richard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2009 Colts Rookie Mini-Camp: Final wrap-up (May '09) May '09 Grubb 1
More from around the web