Patsa young secondary to be tested again

The New England Patriots young secondary couldn't make key plays against a quarterback having an impressive rookie season. Full Story
ASMIR

Suwanee, GA

#1 Sep 22, 2009
I mean yea his right being a Patriots Fan the Pats. Will get back to being the Pats. Just wait for that moment Goooooooooooooooo. Patriots ..........
Sage Rosenfolds

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2009
WTF is a "Patsa"?

I have a new helicopter maneuver. I would like to use that name for it.

Please define.

Since: Jul 08

Clinton, CT

#3 Sep 23, 2009
It looks like some part of the online system -be it Topix or whatever else - substitutes As for apostrophes.

Since: Jan 09

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2009
J-E-T-S JETS,JETS,JETS. The Cheatriots are getting what they deserve for having a cheater for a coach all these good years. Now that the NFL is keeping an eye on them and Scott Pioli is gone, the true "talent" of Belacheat will be shown. The JETS Defensekicked their offense out of the Meadowlands last week, and will do the same to them in November in Foxboro. GO JETS!!! Go anybody who plays the Cheatriots.
kevin -Formally keo

Queensbury, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2009
ASMIR wrote:
I mean yea his right being a Patriots Fan the Pats. Will get back to being the Pats. Just wait for that moment Goooooooooooooooo. Patriots ..........
Its just the beginning of the season
Tom

Brandon, VT

#6 Sep 23, 2009
the pats should not have traded away all there seasoned players. that was shown againts the jets. Now i know wy Bruscki retired.
kevin -Formally keo

Queensbury, NY

#7 Sep 23, 2009
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
J-E-T-S JETS,JETS,JETS. The Cheatriots are getting what they deserve for having a cheater for a coach all these good years. Now that the NFL is keeping an eye on them and Scott Pioli is gone, the true "talent" of Belacheat will be shown. The JETS Defensekicked their offense out of the Meadowlands last week, and will do the same to them in November in Foxboro. GO JETS!!! Go anybody who plays the Cheatriots.
Yea, give us a yell after the let down jets win something other than a game.
Dave

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Sep 24, 2009
I think the key to last Sunday's game was not the New England Secondary not being able to stop the rookee quarterback. The problem was the PAtriot offense could not score touchdowns. Holding an opponent to 16 points and a 7 point difference is far from a blow out. The Pats need to score more points on offense.
Dave

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Sep 24, 2009
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
7 point spread and the Jets offense was held to 16 points. WOW! One thing you can be sure of, the Patriots will get better as the season progresses and the Jets will choke down the stretch.

Clifton Park, NY

#11 Sep 24, 2009
The Hamburgler wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't the Jets just get fined for not reporting an injury? Oh but just the Pats are cheaters, Jimmy G you are a moron.
Yeah, and Belicheat putting everybody, including the ball boy, on the injury report is above board, right? This guy has cheated since he got to NE and the NFL is watching now, beside the fact that his brains are gone (Scott Pioli) You'll see the real Belicheat now, which is the one you saw in Cleveland. Bye Bye Billy B.

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Sep 24, 2009
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
7 point spread and the Jets offense was held to 16 points. WOW! One thing you can be sure of, the Patriots will get better as the season progresses and the Jets will choke down the stretch.
No, one thing YOU can count on is Mark Sanchez getting better and the JETS D getting better when Calvin Pace gets back. The JETS kept Sanchez under wraps in the first half, and you saw what happened when they let him loose in the second half. He'll only get better, so WAAAAAH, go cry in the bathroom. Looking worse every day for you, eh? Your team has to play Atlanta this week, and an even better, at this point, young quarterback. They have better receivers than the JETS and Anthony Gonzales at TE, so like I said, looking worse very day for you, eh?
Sage Rosenbobbles

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 24, 2009
I'm just waiting for the Favre wannabe Jr Seau to come back out of retirement. We need the laugh.

I will be on stand by to helicopter maneuver Seau to Gillette Stadium when that day comes.
kevin

Queensbury, NY

#14 Sep 24, 2009
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with that loud mouth Jets coach
Spy Cameras

Atlanta, GA

#15 Sep 24, 2009
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
...will choke down the stretch.
18-1, its on the spy film.
kevin

Queensbury, NY

#16 Sep 24, 2009
Spy Cameras wrote:
<quoted text>
18-1, its on the spy film.
And how many times have the Jets been caught committing collusion with players and coaches from other teams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Sanders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Headline goes here (Aug '11) Aug '11 Avant 2
Could Ryan Mathews change things? (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bullfarts 2
Second-ary chance taken (Jan '10) Jan '10 big dog 1
Major test for Patriots (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tony 7
Pats young secondary facing another solid young QB (Sep '09) Sep '09 Spy Cameras 2
Jones: Cowboys need fresh start (Mar '09) Mar '09 Cowboyfansince75 3
Backtalk: 12/17/2008 (Dec '08) Dec '08 Lowering the Bar 7
More from around the web