Ohio State Prepares for Another Fiesta Bowl

Dec 16, 2008 Full story: WBOY-TV 30

Coach Jim Tressel says this game is about the seniors. The 10th ranked Buckeyes take on the No.3 Texas Longhorns at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona on Janury 5th.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21 Dec 21, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
The Heisman is a big damn joke !!!! Tebow gets the most first pl votes and left off the ballot in the south west they did't have him in their top 3 thats chicken shit !!! it means nothing and your right fightfan most of them flop in the NFL
> Don't lose any sleep over it Clown! Like I said, the Heisman is a popularity contest. When all the cards are played in the National Championship game ... we'll see who the better quarterback is. But most important of all, who the real championship team is. That's what really counts! The cream will rise to the top!
>:)
OU FAN

Oceanside, CA

#22 Dec 21, 2008
Pete wrote:
ESPN did a bowl ranking chart. Their top 10 bowls ewre horrible. I will never understand how the Sugar Bowl would end up in the top 5 games of the year.
I did my own. Sorry, THIS game (Ohio State and Texas) fell to #7
MY Bowl Ranks
1 OUvsUF
2 PSUvsUSC
3 BOISEvsTCU
4 TTUvsMISS
5 CINvsVT
6 OKST/O-DUCKS
7 UTvsOSU
8 CLEMvsNEB
9 LSUvsGT
10 SOCOvsIOWA
I'll go with that. Nice Picks. Better than ESPNS desperate attempts to get people to watch the bcs games this year. Cinn VT you got to be kidding me.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#23 Dec 21, 2008
fightfan wrote:
I was at Polaris fashion place with my wife on the north side of Columbus. There was about ten freshmen including Lamar Thomas , Tyrelle Pryor and Willie Mobley. I talked to one of them who was a redshirt named Travis Howard. They said they are flying out to the desert on the 29th. This is the second time I have scen those guys in public. Last time was last fathers day they were on a campus visit and I was walking out of Adriatico's pizza with my 9.5 lb buckeye pizza with peppers onion and tomatoes. Of course pepparoni. With a dash of hot sauce . I was more concerned with my pizza.
That kid from Miami crop said he has never been so cold in his life. I told him wait till sunday when its 10 out with a 30mph gust. Anyone else not get snow out of this. My sister back in Akron got like 8 inches and my other sister in Allentown is getting more. It just totally skiped central Ohio. O well. They can have it. But as for Texas. They never played a top 10 defense and faced locked down corners and the linebacking OSU has. I belive they have never faced a stronger faster back than Wells and a more athletic Q.B than Pryor. I still think Tress can not win a big game and needs to hire help in play calling and it will show. Texas 31 Ohio State 6.
no way fightfan I know Texas is fav a little but they will not blow OSU out hell OSU could win

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#24 Dec 21, 2008
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Don't lose any sleep over it Clown! Like I said, the Heisman is a popularity contest. When all the cards are played in the National Championship game ... we'll see who the better quarterback is. But most important of all, who the real championship team is. That's what really counts! The cream will rise to the top!
WOW DECO MAN you mean you would rather have last years natl Champ over a Heisman winner !!!!! me too hands down !!!!

#25 Dec 21, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>WOW DECO MAN you mean you would rather have last years natl Champ over a Heisman winner !!!!! me too hands down !!!!
> Damn straight buddy!!!

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#26 Dec 21, 2008
Dear Santa,
I would like an offense for Christmas. Thanks.

E3

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!
Pete

Austin, TX

#27 Dec 22, 2008
OU FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go with that. Nice Picks. Better than ESPNS desperate attempts to get people to watch the bcs games this year. Cinn VT you got to be kidding me.
i think i was kidding, lol
actually i went ahead and changed my picks a little. after reflection...

MY Bowl Ranks (best matchups)
1 BCS Bowl- OUvsUF (the big one) 1/8, 7p
2 Rose Bowl- PSUvsUSC (old and rivaled programs) 1/1, 330p
3 Poinsettia Bowl- BOISEvsTCU (undefeated vs top defense) 12/23, 7p
4 Holiday Bowl- OKST/O-DUCKS (even matchup) 12/30, 7p
5 Fiesta Bowl- UTvsOSU (chip on shoulder vs somthing to prove) 1/5, 7p
6 Cotton Bowl- TTUvsMISS (underestimated vs overachievers) 1/2, 1p
7 Orange Bowl- CINvsVT (big surprise vs big disappointment) 1/1, 730p
8 Gator Bowl- CLEMvsNEB 1/1, 12p
9 Chik-fil-a Bowl- LSUvsGT 12/31, 630p
10 Sugar Bowl- UTAHvsBAMA 1/2, 7p
Pete

Austin, TX

#28 Dec 22, 2008
the orange bowl is still probably overrated though

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#29 Dec 22, 2008
Eagle3 wrote:
Dear Santa,
E3
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!
Merry Christmas Eagle3 & Happy New year in life but not football LOL !!!! take care

#30 Dec 22, 2008
Eagle3 wrote:
Dear Santa,
E3
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!
> Hey Eagle! Merry Christmas to you and yours! Or, should I say, "Feliz Navidad"! LOL! >> Hey, how are things in Tijuana? You partying with the Frito Banditos? Hey Eagle ... I hear some of Rosie's seņoritas know a few offensive plays. Maybe Auburn's new coach, ole "what's his name" could use them. LOL! Is Rosie getting her cantina all set up for BCS NC night? I sure hope so ... because all our rowdy friends are coming over that night!!! Save me a seat buddy!
> Viva Mexico!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Laurinaitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? Jun '14 Rambotron 1
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
•••
•••

James Laurinaitis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••