NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

James Laurinaitis, LB, St. Louis: Had 16 tackles in a 21-13 loss to Arizona. Santonio Holmes, WR, Pittsburgh: Had seven catches for 87 yards in a 27-24 overtime loss to Kansas City.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Marshawn

Whitehouse, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Props to my boy Laurinaitus! Awesome job JL!
big D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Nice to see Beanie doing so well the past few weeks!

And lil' animal with 16 tackles... nice.
osbuck

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

How many times did Laurinaitis tackle Beanie yesterday??
AndyJakeMatt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

I, personally think you, as a publication, should keep this particular article until Tuesday. You have no idea if any former Buckeyes are going to be playing in Monday Night Football, do you? Where is that fair to them, if there are? Don't they deserve their chance to have their names in the Dispatch, too?
Big T

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

I think the second Jenkins is Malcolm, not Michael. Plus, Malcolm also had an interception yesterday.
Scooter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

AndyJakeMatt, I totally agree with your comment. And what about Ginn & Hartline from Thursday night? It seems like every week I write in and have to add missing players' names, etc.

Plus, can we get the linemen listed too? Not what kind of description they'd get since they don't really have stats, but at least so we can see all of the Buckeyes in the NFL?
jeff

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

I was wondering why the list is so short after we piped so many into NFL over the years. Thanks Dispatch.
Deserves a Reply

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Big T wrote:
I think the second Jenkins is Malcolm, not Michael. Plus, Malcolm also had an interception yesterday.
Malcolm did have an interception against Tampa and Will Smith had a sack. In fact, Will Smith has had a least 1 sack in the last 4 games and 9 sacks, so far, on the year. He is playing at a pro bowl level and I'm predicting that if he gets 5 more sacks he should have a good shot at making the pro bowl!
mr breeze

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

This list pales in comparison to the list the Dispatch used to have in the 90s. Not only was the list longer but the stat sheets were much better. Eddie George,Cris Carter,Robert Smith,Raymont Harris,Joey Galloway,Terry Glen,Shawn Springs,Big Daddy, Antione Winfield,Ahmed Plummer,.. the list goes on. Heck even Orlando Pace and Korey Stringer would have more pancakes than our recievers have receptions now.....Man I miss John Cooper....hahaha....
Anthony Retrum

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

The teams you guys are taalking about i did not read but... the bengals are going to beat more and more did you now that Chad Jonsen changed his name to Chad Ochocinco
Anthony Retrum

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Wisconsen/GreenBay bolth teams doing good but Wisconsen throwing the ball is not a good idea the can throw the ball to a player but not on their team and GreenBay and aron rogers is a good idea boo bret farve he said he would not leave greenbay and guess what vikings suck he should stop the team changing or else he wont have a team to play on!
savit

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

mr breeze wrote:
This list pales in comparison to the list the Dispatch used to have in the 90s. Not only was the list longer but the stat sheets were much better. Eddie George,Cris Carter,Robert Smith,Raymont Harris,Joey Galloway,Terry Glen,Shawn Springs,Big Daddy, Antione Winfield,Ahmed Plummer,.. the list goes on. Heck even Orlando Pace and Korey Stringer would have more pancakes than our recievers have receptions now.....Man I miss John Cooper....hahaha....
Carter never played for cooper, harris and plummer had very mediocre, very short careers, and big daddy was a total bust. hahahahahaha! They were all bad a$$ Buckeyes though

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent James Laurinaitis Discussions

Search the James Laurinaitis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
NFC West Bulks Up (Mar '12) Mar '12 SNEAKYBEATS 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••