Buckeyes Hang On To Beat Navy

Full story: 10TV WBNS 10
Jim Tressel has always wanted to see an Army-Navy game. "That's on my sports 'bucket list' to someday see that game," he said. Full Story
Doc

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 5, 2009
Amazing.
bigdaddyoldman

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2009
sad day for navy,,,i wanted them to kick ohio state as,,, i hope ohio state does not win anymore games this year remember the riot i do
In HIS Love

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 5, 2009
bigdaddyoldman wrote:
sad day for navy,,,i wanted them to kick ohio state as,,, i hope ohio state does not win anymore games this year remember the riot i do
WOW!! Go say that at the shoe, instead of behind a computer...LOL! I bet 99 to 1 that you don't make it out of there unharmed. Nevertheless...I am a Buckeye fan, and do feel we are over ranked.
kyle

Cleveland, OH

#4 Sep 6, 2009
Another blow out loss to SC. Bring Cooper back at least he could recruit. The defense is slow. Rememeber the glory days of Springs, Plummer,Moore, Clements.

“Bearadise Comments”

Since: Jul 09

Marietta, OH

#6 Sep 6, 2009
bigdaddyoldman wrote:
Come on, BigDaddy, give our boys credit for keeping their composure. The students don't riot after /every/ victory. If they did, there isn't an apartment complex anywhere in town that would rent to them.
catnip

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2009
Maybe next week pryor can put "+;" ans "vick" on his eye patch....real class act you have there tress.....gives new meaning to the term dumb jock.

Since: May 09

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2009
They were sand bagging both offensive and defensive schemes. Those vanilla plays will not be the plays that USC will see this coming weekend.

That's not to say that it will be enough to beat USC. But if they ever have a chance its this season. True Fr QB, tons of injuries....we'll see how it goes come saturday.
ShamWow

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 7, 2009
It seems if Navy had the recruiting power of a major school think what they could have done. Match GPA's and you'll see just how bad OSU sucks against Navy.

“I am thankful for every day”

Since: Sep 09

too many to mention

#10 Sep 8, 2009
I was amazed that OSU had to struggle against Navy. That was a "barely made it" win. I am no fan of OSU, although I do try to support them, until they go up against my top two.
Wins 10 L 2

United States

#11 Sep 8, 2009
Ohio state will probably be able to win the big ten title but as for nat`l title hopes - not until they can control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Laurinaitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rambotron 1
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
More from around the web