Ohio State Buckeye Fans, Rose Bowl Is...

Ohio State Buckeye Fans, Rose Bowl Is Best You Can Hope for This Year

There are 19 comments on the BleacherReport story from Sep 21, 2009, titled Ohio State Buckeye Fans, Rose Bowl Is Best You Can Hope for This Year. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

About this same time last year, there were a lot of long faces in Columbus and anywhere else that Ohio State football is king.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Bubba Buckeye

Gainesville, FL

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Hey......let's just play good ball and the rest will take care of itself.....everyone said that we weren't going to the any of the BCS Bowls in 2007 and look where we wound up. I think that OSU has the MOST potential to JELL and become a force to be reconed with by years' end. Pryor needs some more snaps at QB and the Block O line that is now is place will be a force for the next couple of years. IF none of our defenders go pro early, next year we WILL play for a National Championship !

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
Hey......let's just play good ball and the rest will take care of itself.....everyone said that we weren't going to the any of the BCS Bowls in 2007 and look where we wound up. I think that OSU has the MOST potential to JELL and become a force to be reconed with by years' end. Pryor needs some more snaps at QB and the Block O line that is now is place will be a force for the next couple of years. IF none of our defenders go pro early, next year we WILL play for a National Championship !
you will be playing Alabama LOL
Bubba Buckeye

Gainesville, FL

#4 Sep 21, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you will be playing Alabama LOL
I will drink to that hypothetical certainty and will continue to do so until it occurs ! You folks are looking good. Your QB is stepping up and appears that you folks are ready to go into league play. I sincerely feel that you would beat Florida if you played now. I feel the real dark horse in the SEC race is Ole Miss. If you win those two games, you won't have to wait til next year ! Tebow can't do it all for the Gators. Pressure him, the run and play "heads up" special teams....you are there. Be prepared to play Texas or Penn State for the NC if you win those two games.......if you play, I may go ! Maybe the Bucks will go to the Rose Bowl....I will just stay out there a week for business and go ! Roll Tide....best damn team in the South LOL !

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#5 Sep 21, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I will drink to that hypothetical certainty and will continue to do so until it occurs ! You folks are looking good. Your QB is stepping up and appears that you folks are ready to go into league play. I sincerely feel that you would beat Florida if you played now. I feel the real dark horse in the SEC race is Ole Miss. If you win those two games, you won't have to wait til next year ! Tebow can't do it all for the Gators. Pressure him, the run and play "heads up" special teams....you are there. Be prepared to play Texas or Penn State for the NC if you win those two games.......if you play, I may go ! Maybe the Bucks will go to the Rose Bowl....I will just stay out there a week for business and go ! Roll Tide....best damn team in the South LOL !
we play Penn St next year and the Gators !!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 21, 2009
Do us a favor and beat em both lol. T-Town ole pal What's going to happen this week with Arkansas, will it be a blow out? They seem to have no defense.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>we play Penn St next year and the Gators !!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#7 Sep 21, 2009
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Do us a favor and beat em both lol. T-Town ole pal What's going to happen this week with Arkansas, will it be a blow out? They seem to have no defense.
<quoted text>
we gonna whomp up side the head !!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 21, 2009
Awesome i'll watch that game for sure. Go Bucks we're playing the fighting Illini. Tell your boy Artie that OSU's defense is better than over the past few years he's becoming delusional. lol
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>we gonna whomp up side the head !!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#9 Sep 21, 2009
<quoted text>
Nick will pull it out !!!
Bubba Buckeye

Gainesville, FL

#10 Sep 21, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Nick will pull it out !!!
That Georgia at Arkie game reminded me of a Big 12 game ! The team in the SEC who can play big time D will win....that's why it is Bama, UF or Ole Miss. I haven't seen Ole Miss play this year...yet.
Bubba Buckeye

Gainesville, FL

#11 Sep 21, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>we play Penn St next year and the Gators !!
Is this the make up game ???? You were supposed to play them one year while you were on probation and asked to cancel the game or re-schedule. They agreed. But you still played Oklahoma in Tuscaloosa. I have a close friend...Bama man...PSU wasn't too good that year...out of the two I guess OU wouldn't agree to the reschedule. You are going to have a tough schedule next year.
Bubba Buckeye

Gainesville, FL

#12 Sep 21, 2009
Awesome i'll watch that game for sure. Go Bucks we're playing the fighting Illini. Tell your boy Artie that OSU's defense is better than over the past few years he's becoming delusional. lol
<quoted text>
We will wipe the field with the Illini unless they have improved significantly since their game with Missou......Bowling Green had Missou on the ropes and should have won !

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 21, 2009
Our defense is lights out buddy, that will keep us in every game. If TP lets loose watch out world here we come!
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
We will wipe the field with the Illini unless they have improved significantly since their game with Missou......Bowling Green had Missou on the ropes and should have won !
OSU MOM

Hudson, OH

#14 Nov 8, 2009
Can someone tell me if there is a travel package from Columbus to Rose Bowl that includes tix...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#15 Nov 8, 2009
We beat Iowa and Michigan and I'll be glad to find that out.
OSU MOM wrote:
Can someone tell me if there is a travel package from Columbus to Rose Bowl that includes tix...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 8, 2009
That's what I predicted earlier this year that next year would be our year. I thought this year would be special too, though, because I feel we can play with anyone in the country once we've jelled.
Bubba Buckeye wrote:

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#17 Nov 8, 2009
You've kept your word for half of that promise, now finish it. It's a shame, though, you'll go through this magical season only to lose to my Texas Longhorns :P
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>we gonna whomp up side the head !!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#18 Nov 8, 2009
If Bama goes to the NC I'm going to propose to Bama Luva at half time, LOL JK we aren't nearly that far yet.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Nick will pull it out !!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#19 Nov 8, 2009
If Bama goes to the NC I'm going to propose to Bama Luva at half time, LOL JK we aren't nearly that far yet.
<quoted text>
you need to pull a sixty nine and then see if you fit good then propose

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#20 Nov 8, 2009
LOL
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you need to pull a sixty nine and then see if you fit good then propose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Laurinaitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rambotron 1
News 2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
News Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
News Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
News Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
News NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
News NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
More from around the web