Big Ten favorites? Big deal. Now abou...

Big Ten favorites? Big deal. Now about that USC game a

There are 45 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 28, 2009, titled Big Ten favorites? Big deal. Now about that USC game a. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The "news" landed in my e-mail box with a thud, not so much like a bomb as a bag of wet leaves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
brutess419

Mesa, AZ

#43 Aug 2, 2009
Oh my gosh! A bunch of NEGATIVE comments here. Take it from Brutess, who knows!! Ohio State will clobber USC on September 12th. They will go undefeated this season!! You heard it from BRUTESS right here!! GO BUCKS!!
Hard Truth

Chesterfield, MO

#44 Aug 4, 2009
Going back to some of the previous comments about the Big 10 conference....

Expecting the gray suits in Chicago to change the league for the better? Don't hold your breath. Other than implementing the Big 10 Network, don't look for much change from the conference.
SC Superfan

Rancho Cordova, CA

#45 Aug 4, 2009
FLABUCK and all Ohio State fans, wishing you guys a great 2009 season. Did read that if Ohio State and SC don't go to the BCS title game, the Rose Bowl is played on Jan 1st....could there be a rematch in the Rose Bowl? Do get the Big Ten channel where I live and just love that station. Living on the West coast, just don't get to see too much TV on all of the Big Ten teams. Would love to get a home and away with Penn State. The "White Out" is just awesome to see on TV!! Have a home and away with Minnesota at their new stadium in 2010. Kick off can't get here fast enough!!!!! Fight On!!!!
Dean of Delaware

New Albany, OH

#46 Aug 7, 2009
rcho wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, what planet are you living on?
you're talking about an NFL caliber vs. high school. OSU don't have a chance.
Dude meet me in front of the VC post game and if you are right beers are on me the rest of the night.
FLABUCK

Cambridge, MA

#47 Aug 7, 2009
Good luck to you as well SC Superfan, we will see what happens on the 12th. Welcome to the shoe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Laurinaitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rambotron 1
News 2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
News Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
News Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
News Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
News NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
News NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
More from around the web