Big D from Texas?

Dec 15, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cleveland.com

Whether you admire or abhor the offensive onslaught in the Big 12 this season, find 500-yard games invigorating or insulting, Ohio State is going to help answer maybe the biggest question in college football ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Larry

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Hello Chris Carter 2. You must be from Ohio. I liked your comment about, a Texas player being arrested. That was a real dumb comment it made no
sense. Get your head out of your butt, and lets talk football. Do you really know anything about
football?

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

This is a completely differant Ohio State team that played USC....T.Pryor could not be stopped when Tressel let him in, Beanie Wells did not play...you can call it sour grapes if you want to, but there were some b.s. calls whenever the Buckeyes were in scoring position. Not to mention the Tressel ball....look for a healthy Beanie Wells Jan 5th....this guy only played in 7 games at 40% in lineman's boots and ran for 1091 yards....come on Chris Carter 2, we just had a guy get arrested for shoplifting...
OU FAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Larry wrote:
Hello Chris Carter 2. You must be from Ohio. I liked your comment about, a Texas player being arrested. That was a real dumb comment it made no
sense. Get your head out of your butt, and lets talk football. Do you really know anything about
football?
Com 'on Lary, you say that to everyone. What do you really know about football. Please tell me. I love talking to people who think they are know it alls. please enlighten me with your wisdom #@#$!!
OU FAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

OH sorry Larry with two r's.
Xcite

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Larry just speaking the truth. The bottom line is that Ohio State has no chance. Texas is a better football team and this is coming from someone that lives in Ohio
romo

Elloree, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

HI!
romo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Hello wrold

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Xcite wrote:
Larry just speaking the truth. The bottom line is that Ohio State has no chance. Texas is a better football team and this is coming from someone that lives in Ohio
We will see...soon and very soon.....Texas better find a defense and someone other than Colt to run the ball....GO BUCKS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent James Laurinaitis Discussions

Search the James Laurinaitis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
NFC West Bulks Up (Mar '12) Mar '12 SNEAKYBEATS 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••