Jon Spencer: OSU can forget about Hei...

Jon Spencer: OSU can forget about Heisman hangover hurting Texas

There are 1 comment on the story from Dec 15, 2008, titled Jon Spencer: OSU can forget about Heisman hangover hurting Texas. In it, reports that:

So much for Ohio State counting on the "Heisman Jinx" to deliver a Fiesta Bowl victory Jan.

Join the discussion below, or

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

#1 Dec 15, 2008
Like I said before.....we play DEFENSE in the Big 10. What he doesn't say is that this defense will have been the best Texas will have faced all year...don't get me wrong Texas is a great team, they instead of Oklahoma should be playing in the NC, McCoy should have won the Heisman, he beat Oklahoma!! Their only loss was against Texas Tech with 1 second left?? The Buckeyes will have had over a month to hear and read how they have no right to go to the bcs...they will hear about the last 2 nc blow-outs....and how the Big 10 is a weak conference...hopefully, this time they will play to Tressel ball....GO BUCKS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Laurinaitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rambotron 1
News 2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
News Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
News Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
News Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
News NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
News NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1