NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Bobby Carpenter LB, Dallas : Had three tackles in a 20-17 loss to San Diego. Chris Gamble CB, Carolina : Had two tackles, one assist and an interception in a 20-10 loss to New England.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
jeff foit

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

In your coverage of how former buckeyes and others from central Ohio fared in the NFL this past weekend you left out a very important person of interest and that would be Dominick Hixon from my home town of Whitehall, Oh.
Scooter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

I guess Santonio Holmes' game on Thursday vs. the Brownies does not count? Nor will tonight's MNG game featuring Beanie Wells & Nate Clements?

Sheesh...wait until Tuesday to do this and make it count.
andyjakematt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

When will you IDIOTS wkae up and realize that you shouldn't run THIS story until TUESDAY??!?!?!!?
What about the Former Buckeyes and Others in the MONDAY NIGHT GAME??? DUH??? I guess it's up to us readers to send you reporters the information, huh?
Former Buck

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

andyjakematt wrote:
When will you IDIOTS wkae up and realize that you shouldn't run THIS story until TUESDAY??!?!?!!?
What about the Former Buckeyes and Others in the MONDAY NIGHT GAME??? DUH??? I guess it's up to us readers to send you reporters the information, huh?
What about them???????? No one cares about how many NFL players went to OSU, get a life or a professional football team. College football doesen't compare to the NFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent James Laurinaitis Discussions

Search the James Laurinaitis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
NFC West Bulks Up (Mar '12) Mar '12 SNEAKYBEATS 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••