BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : Ohio State defense

Sep 3, 2009 Read more: Columbus Dispatch
Coaches are hoping that defensive end Thaddeus Gibson can help the line turn up the heat on opposing QBs. Read more
DAVEG

Watertown, WI

#1 Sep 3, 2009
Our pass rush was our biggest weakness...that and not scoring TDs. We need a zone blitz or other deceptive defense that can give us an attacking defense that causes other teams to react. Jenkins was a very good pass rusher that gave us a real advantage off the corner so will Hines do the same?
BucksTillWeDie

New York, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2009
HELL YEAH! Oh, this is going to be a good year for our defense. I want to see blood, D-Line! No, I want to see QB brain-matter!!! I want to see Rolle hit Berkley so hard that his helmet breaks in half and then the D-line eats his face like a pack of vultures! You're going DOWN Cali-Pete. We're waiting for YOU!

GO BUCKS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Laurinaitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rambotron 1
News 2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
News Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
News Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
News Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
News NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
News NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
More from around the web