Watch, Read Tressel's Illinois Comments

Full story: 10TV WBNS
Below is the transcript from Ohio State coach Jim Tressel's address to the media on Sept. Full Story

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 23, 2009
John Simon will be a stud. I'm a little surprised that Nate Williams doesn't get more pub. He's special. Him and Thad Gibson are outstanding ends and then throw in Heyward at DT and that is a special group that wreaks havoc. Homan has been solid against the run but sloppy at times against the pass. Rolle's missed a few tackles but overall has played well. We miss Moeller more than I thought we would. He's a playmaker. Chekwa, Coleman, Amos, and Torrence have been outstanding. Hines has played decent and Russell has been poor. I wasn't sure about the O line until Bryant Browning got lineman of the week this week. Now I'm ready to jump of a bridge. The line is not good. The backs are average. The recievers are fantastic if you can get them the ball. Posey needs more touches as does Small.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Laurinaitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rambotron 1
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
More from around the web