Why USC Will Beat Ohio State: Lisa Horne Vs. Kevin Paul

Jun 1, 2009 Full story: BleacherReport 182

Kevin Paul , a contributing writer for FOXSports.com, and I have started a series called "You're Right, I'm Wrong." And no, that's not a typo... by Lisa Horne 15 276 reads June 01, 2009 Kevin Paul , a contributing writer for FOXSports.com, and I have started a series called "You're Right, I'm Wrong." And no, that's not a typo.

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#171 Sep 4, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Geesh, Please get off the Buckeye website.....we don't believe God has anything to do with a Pagan sport that is played on Saturday and Sunday (both potential days for the Sabbath) by bringing god into this discussion you dishonor him and speak blasthemas comments. Football is a game..........you who cast the first stone are the one most likely heading for the pit......PS: don't forget the rattle snake sermon on Wednesday night......go back to the woods you creole coon-ass and get the flock off our site !
I am Get Sober. I changed my name today when I registered for Topix. I noticed my name in the response, so I thought I would give you some helpful information. If you experience problems with a user, you can follow the procedure below. It is much easier than flagging every post:

1) Click on "Feedback" at the bottom of the page.
2) Click on the "dropdown" box.
3) Choose "report a user".
4) Make your complaint.

Many of the members on these forums have experienced similar "user" problems. If we all report our problems, hopefully Topix we take action to eliminate any "problem users".

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#172 Sep 4, 2009
CallMeBruce wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Get Sober. I changed my name today when I registered for Topix. I noticed my name in the response, so I thought I would give you some helpful information. If you experience problems with a user, you can follow the procedure below. It is much easier than flagging every post:
1) Click on "Feedback" at the bottom of the page.
2) Click on the "dropdown" box.
3) Choose "report a user".
4) Make your complaint.
Many of the members on these forums have experienced similar "user" problems. If we all report our problems, hopefully Topix we take action to eliminate any "problem users".
\
need to ad a pix.... Vols I presume ? or a Vols "song girl" like my bud UCLA ROB.

Location hidden

#173 Sep 4, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
\
need to ad a pix.... Vols I presume ? or a Vols "song girl" like my bud UCLA ROB.
I'm a Bruce Lee fan, so I picked out the movie poster from "Game of Death". Co-starring Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#174 Sep 4, 2009
CallMeBruce wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Bruce Lee fan, so I picked out the movie poster from "Game of Death". Co-starring Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
just a grey shadow, no pix,

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#175 Sep 4, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it ain't so CB?!.(like I really believe you). Going to any Oiler games this year?
Hi Rob, my son had his first high school football game yesterday, they played Bellflower we won 20-12!! This is his first year playing football and he's starting he did great, can't explain how it felt watching him out on that football field for the first time..what a rush =)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#176 Sep 4, 2009
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Get sober said do not judge because the Bible says so; and it does. But, he said I'm judging. It looks like you are here, dude. Get Sober, are you gonna tell Big Dan not to judge. It doesn't matter if you're preaching or not. People are not supposed to judge. Big Dan is a demon. That's why he can judge and get away with it. But demon, you won't get away with it when God throws you in the pit, that's for sure.
LMAO, that was supposed to be funny right?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#177 Sep 4, 2009
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rob, my son had his first high school football game yesterday, they played Bellflower we won 20-12!! This is his first year playing football and he's starting he did great, can't explain how it felt watching him out on that football field for the first time..what a rush =)
It is scary and cool

“Jackie Robinson B-4 a Dodger”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#178 Sep 4, 2009
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know about the next game, I want to go see him some booty too.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#179 Sep 4, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is scary and cool
At first I thought I'd be scared to see him play, but no way! you should have heard me yelling "STICK'EM"!!!! Can't wait for the next game ;)

Location hidden

#180 Sep 4, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
just a grey shadow, no pix,
Thanks MBD. I'm a moron. I think it's fixed now?

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#181 Sep 4, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is scary and cool
Dan, does Boise have a defense now?? Did you catch the game?

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#182 Sep 4, 2009
GoSaints wrote:
The Trojans play in a pathetic confrence. Yes I know everyone dislikes the Big 10 but when you look at the pac 10, the ONLY team that even gives any competition is the Trojans and with Aaron Corp who will have played in only 1 game before hand when this game comes will make too many mistakes and Sr. Kurt Coleman will pick em off all day. And Homan will be a monster this year. I kid you not he is the next lauranitis. And Its played in the buckeyelands and trust me. USC will not feel comfty there, I expect to see Ohio State win 35 - 18
Hope you are right with the OSU win, but WISH you were wrong with the PAc 10 comment. A few years back we were very competitive. Not sure what has happened lately.

Location hidden

#183 Sep 4, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know about the next game, I want to go see him some booty too.
shyt, I just noticed the typo, I meant: I want to go see him kick some booty too. I need to proof read my shyt.

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#184 Sep 4, 2009
CallMeBruce wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks MBD. I'm a moron. I think it's fixed now?
Yep

Location hidden

#185 Sep 4, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
shyt, I just noticed the typo, I meant: I want to go see him kick some booty too. I need to proof read my shyt.
Thanks brother..thought U went south on us...

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#186 Sep 4, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! I was about to call you out on that, too! I thought you were saying you wanted to see you some booty, too.

Location hidden

#187 Sep 4, 2009
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! I was about to call you out on that, too! I thought you were saying you wanted to see you some booty, too.
LOL, sorry I was so effing hungover when I posted it. partied too much last night at the Montebello Bowling Alley. We had a Bowling tournament, a C-21 office in Montebello vs. C-21 in Norwalk (same company) and guess which team won the tournament?? you got it, Norwalk baby!! my foursome won and we celebrated like rock stars!! I will post a picture on facebook so can see I'm not lying, I was stoked!!

Location hidden

#188 Sep 4, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, sorry I was so effing hungover when I posted it. partied too much last night at the Montebello Bowling Alley. We had a Bowling tournament, a C-21 office in Montebello vs. C-21 in Norwalk (same company) and guess which team won the tournament?? you got it, Norwalk baby!! my foursome won and we celebrated like rock stars!! I will post a picture on facebook so can see I'm not lying, I was stoked!!
Heard C-21 bowls with bumpers up...:)

Location hidden

#189 Sep 4, 2009
UCLA ROB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rob..apology 2 U when U said you'll buy the first round at "Kittys" the other day I'm up..if CB is going I just thought we should meet somewhere else....;)

Location hidden

#190 Sep 4, 2009
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rob..apology 2 U when U said you'll buy the first round at "Kittys" the other day I'm up..if CB is going I just thought we should meet somewhere else....;)
oh yeah, for sure. I don't think CB would enjoy "Kitty's" too much. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Laurinaitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rambotron 1
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
More from around the web