Wells weighs OSU legacy against NFL m...

Wells weighs OSU legacy against NFL money

There are 1 comment on the The Advocate story from Jan 2, 2009, titled Wells weighs OSU legacy against NFL money. In it, The Advocate reports that:

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Ohio State star Chris 'Beanie' Wells isn't ready to say whether the Fiesta Bowl will be his last game for the Buckeyes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

fightfan

Westerville, OH

#1 Jan 2, 2009
Your legacy will be bourn at Ohio State but if you can stay healthy your legacy will be etched in the NFL.
What a brutal punishing runner. I think he might be the only back that could hurt Taylor Mays

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Laurinaitis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rambotron 1
News 2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
News Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
News Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
News Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
News NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
News NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
More from around the web